Great website

Soldier of Fortune 2
Sat May 08, 2010 10:49 am

• He soldiers here is EL!TE from germany ! i want to say your Website is fantastic ! good work ! cya and peace ! :-)

Sat May 08, 2010 11:06 am

• Thanks for stopping by. Not many of us play SOF2 anymore except Shaggie, but it's always nice to hear from SKLD.

Sat May 08, 2010 11:45 am

• SoF2 is in my eyes the best shooter everytime ! i love the game ! :-)

Sat May 08, 2010 4:21 pm

• Happy you dropped in on us Elite. Come by anytime.
    Loved SOF2. Still one of the top 5 of my all time faves.

1. America's Army
    2. SOF2
    3. Unreal Tournament
    4. Star Trek Elite Forces II
    5. Red Faction Version 1.2

Bad Company 2 will throw Red Faction off the top 5 for me and move everything down a notch I am sure.
    'Bama Bulldog

Sat May 08, 2010 4:28 pm

• Hey heres a list...lulz.. SOF2 - BF2 - BC2 ...I cant rank em, love all of em.
    But Im much a one game guy, so at moment my time is spent on BC2.
    As a shooter...SOF2 still owns. I cant explain but, thats my feel of it.

The Swedish Bulldozer

Sat May 08, 2010 8:35 pm

• Hi m8... great to see you here and thanks for dropping by. :)

Well I am still flying the flag for our clan in SOF2 cuz I love it. Still the best ever 1st person shooter game ever. Tried a few myself and nothing has ever really ever come close.

Tried FarCry (where everyone decided to be a ghey sniper).. my liking for it lasted two weeks. 10 days too long and sold it on ebay... haha! Crysis was good for the wow factor and was fun for a while, but was hacked out a lot (like most are) and most players camped again.. haha.

FEAR was the closest feeling I got to SOF2. It was pretty good but still lacked something I couldn't put my finger on apart from being a little unpredictable with loading and stability. Didn't take much to BF2. I love tactical games, but I simply don't have much time to play and that's not a short game.

Anyhoo.. I fragged with you a bit here and there in KillZone locally a short while ago, but I don't get to play you much thanks to our time differences... and mostly because I rarely play on weekends cuz I'm not usually at my place.

Take care m8 and hope to frag with you soon.

Shagz (FoBiA)

Sun May 09, 2010 3:45 am

• i will do my best !!! hope to see ya guys on Killzone ! there iam a easy target ! lol 400 Ping is very hard ! peace

Return to -SOF 2-