Itchin' to Get Back into the Game

Discussion of the BF2 Project Reality mod.
Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:52 pm

• I was bored today and decided to watch some BF3 vids on YouTube.

This one in particular stood out:

I think its a good example of how to not play BF3. While I liked the use of smoke, E_Male's style is more suited to PR or Ghost Recon or something like that.

Let me just say that I'm proud of our PR guys because they're not just great PR gamers, but great FPS gamers overall. All of us can switch to and from tactical vs. fast twitch styles almost effortlessly.

I like how they referenced the enemy players by name. They all have a hard-on for HardWind for some reason. I can only imagine if 4 of us were to get in their server on the opposite team. I have a feeling we would be banned for hacking. lol :P

Watch the video all the way through to the scoreboard. "E_Male rocking the 10 and 10 KDR." "That's what happens when you let the E_Male loose." <- I hope for their sake that they're kidding.
    Carolina Corpse Creator

Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:13 am

• I agree, they needed to pickup the pace. Pieing off corners wont give you much of an advantage in BF3 against other players who run and gun. Remember the fast and furious squad dashes in Jello?? Now that's how a squad takes a battlefield conquest flag! :D

• Same here, it's been a while since everybody has been on. Let's get back together!!!

Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:48 pm

Return to BF2 Project Reality