Old School PR Nostalgia!

Discussion of the BF2 Project Reality mod.
Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:53 am

• I'll be bold/underlining my current comments in this thread as to not confuse them with original comments 8)
    Here goes, this is from Dec 2nd 2008, posted by me

A couple of shots of the boyz goofin' around.. what else is an infantry squad going to do in the middle of a 4mile X 4mile desert! 8) 8)

=OSS*repor looking noble.. what did you eat booooyyy??!!

Our homeboys posing for the camera!

Response by Spark

First screenshot : Looks like repor got caught waiting for someone to use the restroom with a binocular in his hand....hmmmm :shock:

Second screenshot : Repor and I were given latrine duty, that's why we have the shovels out :lol:

Here is another photo:

Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:00 am

Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:52 am

• OMG that vid was hilarious! Especially the music choice .... wouldn't have been half as funny without it. I bet you two were lyao while running them over. Probably would get you kicked now, I know I'd be raging if I were the one getting run over LOL ahh well... you know how that goes.. happens to someone else.. Funny!!! Happens to you.. not so much :::grin:::

Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:35 pm

Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:37 pm

• OSS repor wrote:What a baby sees for the 1st time, if it were born on a hillside.

+WsL+ Singsing wrote:That would be cool Repor, if you need some dead prostitute I can Fed Ex you some frozen leftovers I got in the icebox, that way you can play Monday night and not have to work :D

The Rockin' Rocketeer

Return to BF2 Project Reality