World Of Warplanes

Strats, Tactix, etc. for WoT
Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:29 am

• The new project of Wargaming.net, upcoming MMO World of Warplanes recently announced at E3 will have the same economic profile as World of Tanks, with gold, credits, and experience as main currency to gain and spend for continued advancements.

World of Warplanes will feature a global interaction with World of Tanks, which will begin with sharing gold and free experience between the two games for players, who have registered accounts in both of them on a single email. This feature will allow Wargaming.net community to plan their expenses and leave exactly the amount of gold and free experience they want on either of the games.

Wargaming.net CEO Victor Kislyi. States, “We’ve got thousands of players on World of Tanks servers, who have gained a scarily large amount of free experience which they don’t know how to spend. With this sharing option we say to them — hey, here’s our new game, and it’s as brutal and addictive as World of Tanks.”

World of Warplanes is the flight combat MMO action game set in the Golden Age of military aviation. The game continues the armored warfare theme marked in the highly-acclaimed World of Tanks and will throw players into a never-ending tussle for air dominance.

Based purely on aircraft setting, World of Warplanes will allow players to build full-scale careers of virtual pilots offering machines of several key eras, staring from World War I period with “Biplanes” and up to jet fighter prototypes that led the way to modern air forces.

World of Warplanes will feature a wide range of warbirds, each of them unique in their effectiveness and behavior. Virtual pilots will choose from three main warplane classes — single-engine light fighters capable of engaging enemies in close dogfights, twin-engine fighters with their deadly straight attacks, and strafing aircrafts, the fearsome threat for ground targets.

I love flying! I am so getting a joystick.
    =OSS*Bomber=

Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:00 pm

• i'm pretty sure i'ill play that way more then the tanks
    =OSS*KEFKE96=

Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:43 pm

• This is where the real skill is.
    =OSS*Bomber=

Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:15 pm

Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:10 pm

Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:33 pm

Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:42 pm

• For those of you who applied, check out your inbox, I just got my invite for the closed beta...

LenintheGreat - add me
    "If Hitchens Is In Hell, I would Like To Make My Reservation"

=OSS*Lenin=

Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:37 am

• got mine 2, but i don't think i'll play it alot, i'll add you when i play it :D
    =OSS*KEFKE96=

Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:59 pm

• My Closed Beta Final Stats:

=OSS*repor
    The Rockin' Rocketeer

Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:52 am

• Open Beta Starts (12:00 EDT) on July 2, 2013

http://worldofwarplanes.com/en/news/8/0_5_Update_Notes/

0.5.0 Update Notes
    Open Beta Test Stage

World of Warplanes enters Open Beta stage (OBT)
    All accounts are wiped:
    Reset: Hangar (all planes are removed), Depot, Gold, Credits, Free Experience, Regular Experience, and Account Statistics
    Saved: Killmarks that indicate number of destroyed planes and ground targets will remain viewable on each aircraft
    Wiped: Player statistics, including number of enemy planes destroyed
    Tokens will be credited proportionally to the amount of accumulated total experience the player gained
    During the first stage of OBT all players will get a free Premium account automatically; for WoWP only
    Open Beta information will be displayed when players log in for the first time

Economics

Multipliers for Experience and Credits have been set to x1
    Experience and Credits profitability have changed for all planes
    Repair cost has changed for all planes
    Gold has been replaced by Tokens during the OBT stage; a temporary OBT currency.
    Tokens can't be purchased; they will be given for victories within the OBT stage period
    =OSS*repor
    The Rockin' Rocketeer

Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:17 pm

• DEFENITELY not gonna play any other game of WG ever when my prem on WoT is out.
    support is just a joke
    the lags i have r unbelieveable and again support to this is a joke
    with every patch the game gets more and more stupid so every noob has a good chance to easykill/ win against experienced playersmore and
    more noobs appear on the filed
    complainingsystzem is a joke => nothing happens
    IM FED UP
    only reason i still run the game is i bought 6 months of premium while having a sort of madnessattack
    i really would like to g back in time and give this money to greenpeace or whatever
    actually im thinking bout stop any computergaming and maybe start to......dont know yet
    lots of fun to whoever keeps playin
    ANGRY Ghost
    METAL RULEZ :twisted:
    (NO kangaroos in Austria)
    =OSS*GhOStOfVieNNa=
    Austrian Assassin

Return to World of Tanks

Information