Tank Stories

Strats, Tactix, etc. for WoT
Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:19 pm

• A thread describing your greatest moments.
    So theres 4 left against 9. Me a T3485 and Two Stugs and a M7 versus a T1 Heavy, IS, SU-85, Stug, M4A2E4, 3 Pz IVs, and a M4A3E8.

And I'm on that map for the Tier2s and Tier1s with a hill in the middle. My screenie has a map on the bottom and will give a better outlook.
    I first capture the hill while the stugs and the M7 are in the back defending. I take out a PzIV and an M4A3E8. Then while on the hill the stugs spot a T1 and an IS moving in fast. The M7 faceplants the IS. Now Im still far away so I have to make the right shot cause 3/4 of the IS is behind a rock. I tk the M7*FACE PLANT*. Then I hit the IS in the ammo rack. BOOM! I bring down that T1 to like 10% and the stug spots that the T1 has company: a M4A2E4 and a SU-85. He gets himself killed and while taking the T1 with him. I snipe the rest down. Now the other team is pissed cause they have 3 left. A stug and 2 PzIVs. 1 Pz trys to sneak up on me and his shell bounces. Two shots hes dead. Im now at 40%. Its fair game. Then the stug and the other Pz come rolling for some reason. I blow the Pz to bits and hit the stug in the engine. Now hes burning to death. At 11% our stug decided to steal another of my kills and took him out.
    TOP GUN BITCHES!
    WE WIN!
    Im sure you guys have stories just like that. Im dying to hear ROIDs T1 Cunningham story lol.
    =OSS*Bomber=

Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:22 pm

• So like one day I was rolling 'round in my tank and these red tanks came up on me. Didn't even get no static from the cowards. Cause just yesterday them fools tried to blast me. So I aimed my gat at'em and BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! they be dead. So back to rolling 'round in my tank. Haterz gonna hate.
    =OSS*repor
    The Rockin' Rocketeer

Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:27 pm

• =OSS*repor wrote:So like one day I was rolling 'round in my tank and these red tanks came up on me. Didn't even get no static from the cowards. Cause just yesterday them fools tried to blast me. So I aimed my gat at'em and BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! they be dead. So back to rolling 'round in my tank. Haterz gonna hate.

LOL repor. :)
    =OSS*Bomber=

Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:56 pm

• Procuring Kolobanov's Medal (standing alone against five or more enemies and winning the round) with the MS-1 is probably my favorite story. I will post it when I have a few free minutes to remember and compose it.
    =OSS*ROID=
    Admin

Return to World of Tanks

Information