additional stuff

Strats, Tactix, etc. for WoT
Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:38 pm

• =OSS*GhOStOfVieNNa wrote:actual setup on LOWE as follows => binocs, rammer, vertical stbilizer though it seems it doesnt make any difference so im thinking bout demount it and get the ventilation on it

Bomber dont become desperate as soon as u have the XP to upgrade the engine do it then the gun (105mm is very expensive its almost a zero deal for each round u play with it instead of using the 88mm 43/L71 which does not do that much dmg but reloads faster) last the tracks thats how i did it
    so ull need a real moneymaker to affore the 105mm
    and when the JP is full researched and everything is mounted WOHOOOO :twisted:

your lucky you got that lowe while you did, July 12th they are increasing the price up to 12,500 gold
    =OSS*bulldog1986=

Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:04 pm

• Ghost I did do some calculations.
    With the 105 mm in one minute you can do 2742.4 Damage
    With the upgraded 88mm you can do 2750 damage in a minute.
    So...Im dropping the 105 hehe
    =OSS*Bomber=

Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:06 pm

• I was reading the FAQ of the WoT page and i saw this

Are there any machine guns in the game?

Tanks have machine guns installed on them, but as long as there is no infantry, there’s no need to use them in battles, because even the most powerful machine gun is not capable of penetrating armor of a decent tank. Infantry will be implemented further on.

I did read in the forums that Overlord intends to add infantry for some sort of support. You get to command them i suppose

He also said this
    As far as clan battles are concerned we are planning to introduce call for artillery barrage and aerial support, that options would be available to clan leader. Not exactly what you have suggested but that option is supposed to diversify clan battles, adding some new tactics possibilities.
    =OSS*Bomber=

Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:27 am

• I seem to remember reading about them working on "World of Airplanes" (or something like that) Haven't seen anything about it recently.

Got my Lowe today.
    =OSS*ROID=
    Admin

Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:13 am

• :lol: :lol: :lol: Guys since I dont play the game....or did you actually go back to elementary school...math lessons, trigonometri,

:roll: If its like Grand Turismo, building tanks..I understand it can be addictive. Ok, carry on gents.. :D

ImageImage
    =OSS*TERMINATOR=
    The Swedish Bulldozer

Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:05 am

• Lol termi
    I'm getting a little annoyed at them. They are starting to turn into doing the dirty business EA with all these extra stuff.
    For example the 5x experience. They really want you to unlock the tank faster so you have a gap of credits you have to fill. Which most people will finish by spending gold. I was a victim. I wasted 500 gold so i could get the t3485.:(
    =OSS*Bomber=

Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:42 am

• lol

gold is only for 1. premium account
    2. premium tanks
    METAL RULEZ :twisted:
    (NO kangaroos in Austria)
    =OSS*GhOStOfVieNNa=
    Austrian Assassin

Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:40 pm

• =OSS*GhOStOfVieNNa wrote:lol

gold is only for 1. premium account
    2. premium tanks

You beat me to it Ghost, premium = more credits and experience.......why would you spend gold on just credits......
    =OSS*bulldog1986=

Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:17 am

• Hey guys I have kept my crew from the t34 and just built up their skills. But their ranks are low. Will that affect me?
    =OSS*Bomber=

Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:14 am

• purchasing credits is probably the absolute worst use of gold. I use my gold for premium account (always), purchase premium tanks, small amounts to convert unused experience on elited tanks, and my personal indulgence............ premium ammo for my 3601H til I get my daily doubleup.
    =OSS*ROID=
    Admin

Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:41 pm

• I heard something about world of battleships too, not sure if it was serious since there is a naval MMO out there somewhere.

I burned a lot of gold converting xp off elites during the 5x thang. That helped me move up to a panther fast and the Slugger and T25 US TDs.

6 elite tanks can churn 8 to 12k on daily doubles. I hit 34k once on the 5x.

I've weened off the gold ammo. Too expensive in tier 8 and 9.

Anyone have a Panther 2? I'm heading that way but its a long grind. I have the Patton and T54. The slow turn and turret rotation of the Panther makes we wonder if the Panther 2 is worth it.
    =OSS*Foomster
    The Nightmarish Ninja

Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:23 pm

• =OSS*Foomster wrote:I heard something about world of battleships too, not sure if it was serious since there is a naval MMO out there somewhere.

Navyfield, but it sucked.

Except for that T14 I once owned. I've only used gold to convert some free experience, retrain some crew and to renew premium. Never used the gold ammo or gold consumables.

My Easy 8, T29 and T20 are enough to haul in credits (mainly for my T32). Rarely do I use my Jagpanther anymore, except for daily double, waiting for the new tech tree and the Jagpanther II as the Ferdinand isn't appealing to me.

Since my T23 became a Pershing it no longer seems to be coated in gasoline and can actually turn a profit in a loss.

Even my IS3 is an earner. Though matchmaker seems to put me on the retarded team 95% of the time. I went 0-20 before my double a couple a days ago, thanks to incompetent teams that couldn't ambush Stephen Hawking if he were blindfolded and tied to a tree. :x
    =OSS*repor
    The Rockin' Rocketeer

Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:46 pm

• I am halfway to the Panther 2. I am more looking forward to the Pan 2 than the Tiger 2. Pan 1 is doing quite well for me (my second best exp/game tank behind the 3601H). Pan 2 looks to be better than the Pan 1 in nearly every way. With the camo fix in the latest patch, playing the Panther as a sniper has netted good results so far.

For me, gold ammo is reserved for the 3601H. I load a few premo shells on a few other tanks for those rare occaisions when getting the kill is critical. A few guns (other than the Konisch on the 3601H) have tempting premium shell stats .............. the 105 on the German TD's.............. and oddly the 37mil Browning on the Cunningham. The 105 gets a massive penetration bump and the 37Browning ammo only costs one gold per shell and gives you almost guaranteed penetration on level 2 battles.
    =OSS*ROID=
    Admin

Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:34 am

• Whats the timezone of WoT?
    =OSS*Bomber=

Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:13 am

• I think they are on London time. Here in the Eastern time zone in the US the server resets at 7 AM and the daily doubleups start at 8PM. I think they use 0 GMT as the server time.
    =OSS*ROID=
    Admin

PreviousNext

Return to World of Tanks

Information