additional stuff

Strats, Tactix, etc. for WoT
Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:06 pm

• for the T3485 should i get the 85 mm D5T-85BM or the 100mm D10T?
    =OSS*Bomber=

Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:10 pm

• 100 mm, its the gun you will use on the T43 and the T44, and you will get a severely upgraded version for the T54 as well
    =OSS*bulldog1986=

Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:51 am

• 100mm defenitely rocks the house but i now switched to the 85mm cuz of its faster reload and it doesn´t affect my gamestyle very much so i choose this one btw i post some screens now
    METAL RULEZ :twisted:
    (NO kangaroos in Austria)
    =OSS*GhOStOfVieNNa=
    Austrian Assassin

Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:23 am

• im so pissed off atm
    jagdpanter withoput good equpiment sucks even more than jagdPz
    and gettin up with VK3601 phew
    also i dont even have a prem acc so feels like it lasts forever to get on with xp also moneycollecting gets more difficult now and and and...

is it worth to buy a premium tank? i was thinking bout lowe for long time now and read ingame by a lot of peeps ist a good moneymaker
    however i muist change something but won`t afford a premium account for long time cuz i think i can´t play that much in the near future (holidays r over works starts and im not even at home from july till end of august except on wekends)

thx for ur advice
    cheers Ghost
    =OSS*GhOStOfVieNNa=
    Austrian Assassin

Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:08 pm

• The Lowe is a good credit farmer. Its very slow, which bother me.

40k silver is normal even in a defeat. 90k if you have a good round. since its premium, the repair costs are lower.

with my T54 and Pershing, I often lose $ on a round due to ammo and repiar costs, so a Lowe or lower tier credit farmer is important to have.
    =OSS*Foomster
    The Nightmarish Ninja

Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:53 pm

Now before you go getting too excited this is with a Lowe AND a premium account, the premium account has a + 1.5 multiplier and the Lowe has a + 1.5 multiplier, so together they are your normal credits times three, not having the premium account you will have a very hard time getting up to this credit level but you will still be making quite a bit more than any other tank you have, but keep in mind, you will be in heavier tier battles, it is a good tank, a very good tank if used right, but if you hate heavier tier battles, this tank is not for you....
    =OSS*bulldog1986=

Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:52 pm

• i like heavy tier battles but still have no tank thats powerful enough to be successfull :( need to get my Jagdpanter upgraded fast i shoot with teh fuckin 75mm and the 88mm from JagdPz IV sucks
    =OSS*GhOStOfVieNNa=
    Austrian Assassin

Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:16 pm

• I came really close to getting the Lowe but just couldn't quite convince myself to spend that much money on one tank. For credit farming I use the RAM which is MUCH cheaper (750 gold on sale) and a lot of fun to play as well. With a premium account you can usually net around 10K for a loss and 20K for a win (conservatively). Not impressive compared to the Lowe but it will cost you three dollars instead of thirty dollars. I have found that grinding experience is more of a challenge than credits anyway. I may change my mind about the Lowe in the near future as the cost of tanks is getting pretty steep.

:shock:

JgPnzr TD was dumped a couple days ago. JagPanther is the best TD so far I would say............. armed with the 105 and fully upgraded it has good speed for a largish TD and pretty good stopping power. I will surely get the Ferdi when the time arrives but I am not excited about it's significantly slower speed.
    =OSS*ROID=
    Admin

Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:34 pm

• Yeah but I will enjoy finally owning a tank where the shells will barely penetrate. Ive used Meds and TDs all the time so a tough armored Ferdi and a JgTiger will make me very happy.
    =OSS*Bomber=

Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:19 pm

• i have to agree Roid
    the Jagdpanter is the best TD so far IMO
    itried to go down the rus TD lne but stoped with SU85 it turns slow compared to the german ones altough it has more firepower but nothing com,es up tho the fast and agile StuG :twisted:
    right now i bought me a lowe (OMG so much money) and wanna know what i have to put on it
    i was thinking bout binoc´s, vertical stabilizer but cant decide for 3rd upgrade :?:
    gonna try it out right now
    =OSS*GhOStOfVieNNa=
    Austrian Assassin

Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:55 pm

• =OSS*GhOStOfVieNNa wrote:i have to agree Roid
    the Jagdpanter is the best TD so far IMO
    itried to go down the rus TD lne but stoped with SU85 it turns slow compared to the german ones altough it has more firepower but nothing com,es up tho the fast and agile StuG :twisted:
    right now i bought me a lowe (OMG so much money) and wanna know what i have to put on it
    i was thinking bout binoc´s, vertical stabilizer but cant decide for 3rd upgrade :?:
    gonna try it out right now

Rammer for one, binocs arent really a necessity, I would say tool box would be a much better use for that spot until you get your crew trained, and after that use whatever you want. Vert Stabilizer is a good choice as it really is a sniper and turning to engage at a moments notice can be a big plus.
    Last edited by =OSS*bulldog1986= on Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    =OSS*bulldog1986=

Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:39 pm

• On a happier note I got PREMIUM! lol
    =OSS*Bomber=

Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:02 am

• Enjoy your premium Bomba !! :))

Ghost, I don't yet have a Lowe but my thoughts would be...........

Rammer/stabilizer/ventilation if you have either your crew trainedup on repair or you have a consumable repair module onboard.

Without a trainedup crew or repair module then I would go with Rammer/Toolbox/ventilation.

Personally I really like the ventilation module and put it on just about every tank, it's cheap and great bang for your dollars. I have really soured on camo and binocs especially for the TD's. I picked up a Panther Medium Tank a few days ago and plan on trying the stabilizers soon.
    =OSS*ROID=
    Admin

Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:13 pm

• Yes! I just threw away my JgPanzie and got the Jgpanther.
    I was upset though by all the xp i need to get my stuff. Like the 105mm gun(I think thats what it was) will take like 30,000 xp to get and the tracks are 15,000 :(.
    =OSS*Bomber=

Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:32 pm

• actual setup on LOWE as follows => binocs, rammer, vertical stbilizer though it seems it doesnt make any difference so im thinking bout demount it and get the ventilation on it

Bomber dont become desperate as soon as u have the XP to upgrade the engine do it then the gun (105mm is very expensive its almost a zero deal for each round u play with it instead of using the 88mm 43/L71 which does not do that much dmg but reloads faster) last the tracks thats how i did it
    so ull need a real moneymaker to affore the 105mm
    and when the JP is full researched and everything is mounted WOHOOOO :twisted:
    =OSS*GhOStOfVieNNa=
    Austrian Assassin

PreviousNext

Return to World of Tanks

Information