If your taking a break, might wanna jump back in.....

Strats, Tactix, etc. for WoT
Tue May 10, 2011 3:58 am

• already have the 57mm cannon but the tank is so fuckin slow
    actually i prefer playin wiht the PzIII/IV i hope it´ll get better when i have the upgraded engine,tower and gun for it
    Hetzer is now @ 90% crew experience i could make it till end of the week to 100 if i keep on it and Roid don´t forget to shoot with the HE ammo it´s more expensive but it has great punch
    if i hit a KV from the side it can be 30% with one shot
    :twisted: and thats the opponent i see very often these days sometimes it makes me think everyone owns a KV except me
    METAL RULEZ :twisted:
    (NO kangaroos in Austria)
    =OSS*GhOStOfVieNNa=
    Austrian Assassin

Tue May 10, 2011 9:24 am

• =OSS*ROID= wrote:As far as I know all the non-arty weapons have the same range ?????

Yes all of the tanks have the same range, but they vary in their effectiveness. For example the 105 on the StuG is great at penetrating close to medium targets but not so well at long distance.
    =OSS*repor
    The Rockin' Rocketeer

Tue May 10, 2011 10:50 am

• Ghost, I have been using the HE ammo exclusively. That's why I commented on the tanks having the same range............... HE ammo doesn't get penalized for distance to target like the standard ammo.

With everyone and his brother having heavies, playing mediums short of the Panther is gonna be miserable I would think. I think your better off going arty or TD than playing mediums. I suspect that most are only playing the mediums to get to the heavies. Arty is fun against heavies IF (notice the huge "if") you have decent scouting.

How many rounds end up with the mediums and lights dead and the remainder all sitting in a bush and noone moves for minutes on end.
    =OSS*ROID=
    Admin

Tue May 10, 2011 3:08 pm

• ya thats a problem indeed but i like the fast gameplay and hunt down heavies or arty with a medium wolfpack :twisted: besides camping in a bush and wait to get a shot with TD
    however i´ll keep the PzIII and again go the far and long way down to the german heavy tree
    METAL RULEZ :twisted:
    (NO kangaroos in Austria)
    =OSS*GhOStOfVieNNa=
    Austrian Assassin

Tue May 10, 2011 3:23 pm

• :roll: I have the game but...!!!!!...wtf...my game time is at moment limited to .... :oops: ...someone killed my tank...I was waiting for a respawn...there werent one. :shock: :shock: ... CS..!??

I dissconnected..and now Im wondering why the heck I downloaded the game!

LMAO!!

Ok, I will keep my ass in the BC2 during the wait of BF3. From the bloody great links some of you guys have posted, I think its going to be a blast. :twisted:

ImageImage
    =OSS*TERMINATOR=
    The Swedish Bulldozer

Tue May 10, 2011 4:07 pm

• Someone please make a tutorial topic for noobs like termi. LOL
    =OSS*Bomber=

Tue May 10, 2011 7:16 pm

• Term, there is no respawn as we know it from BF2 and sof2. When you get killed in WoT you hit the ESC key and select exit battle. That puts you back in the garage where you can join another battle by clicking on the "Join Battle" button again. The tank that just got killed is not useable until the battle is completed, even though you have exited the battle. You can select another tank and join another battle right away though.

I had the same shock and disbelief my first round as I sat there all fired up to take revenge on my killer only to have nothing happen.

They could make this game a lot more enjoyable if they could speedup the matchmaking process and reduce or eliminate the 30 second countdown before each match.
    =OSS*ROID=
    Admin

Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:01 pm

Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:34 pm

• Woo Hoo. Sounds like a grindfest this weekend for me. :))
    =OSS*ROID=
    Admin

Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:06 pm

• Lol yeah. I had 500000 Credits to spend. Im so happy i waited till now. Now i have 2 pieces of equipment! :D
    =OSS*Bomber=

Previous

Return to World of Tanks

Information