Fightnights

Strats, Tactix, etc. for WoT
Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:21 pm

• Shout once you have a tier 5 or higher so we can set something up.
    =OSS*Bomber=

Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:32 pm

• ke i am tier 3 in american class so maybe next week i well participate whit tier 5
    =OSS*FREAK=

Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:09 pm

• I have a T34 and M7. Ram II and T14 too, but bought those and can't move up the tech tree with them. Hoping to upgrade my Hetzer soon. With the 105mm, its almost 1 shot 1 kill :)

I died a lot running an M5 Stuart against heavies trying to point up to an M7.

T34-85 and T54 look good, trying to head there.

No real heavy options unless I start new on the tree for those.

The German tanks didn't interest me as much. If the game is true to life, the Panther and Tiger had good armor and a good gun but were slow. In rea llife they had lots of meaintenance problems too. Russian tanks were crude but reliable. American tanks sucked until the M26 late in WWII. M4's would get eatend alive by Pzr IV and up, but we made a lot of them.
    =OSS*Foomster
    The Nightmarish Ninja

Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:03 pm

• =OSS*Foomster wrote:I have a T34 and M7. Ram II and T14 too, but bought those and can't move up the tech tree with them. Hoping to upgrade my Hetzer soon. With the 105mm, its almost 1 shot 1 kill :)

I died a lot running an M5 Stuart against heavies trying to point up to an M7.

T34-85 and T54 look good, trying to head there.

No real heavy options unless I start new on the tree for those.

The German tanks didn't interest me as much. If the game is true to life, the Panther and Tiger had good armor and a good gun but were slow. In rea llife they had lots of meaintenance problems too. Russian tanks were crude but reliable. American tanks sucked until the M26 late in WWII. M4's would get eatend alive by Pzr IV and up, but we made a lot of them.

54 can run circles around a maus and penetrate its side armor as well, very nice tank, there are some German tanks that are worth having, such as their TD's, which I found quite enjoyable, and their mediums...I got as far as the Aus B in heavies and wasnt really impressed, I prefer speed and power over health and defense.
    =OSS*bulldog1986=

Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:32 am

• I am currently working my way up the German Medium tank branch and will probably sidetrack over to the Hetzer when I get to that branch. I made a decision to climb up the USSR arty line as well. I am also seriously tempted to buy that speedy little T2 light tank that bulldog was rocking the other night.......... that looked like a lot of fun to play.

I can see why they call it "grinding for experience". Playing a sucky tank (the USSR arty grind is grueling) round after round just because you want to advance up the tech tree really does get tedious.

I have much more fun playing my buffed up level two machines than slogging along in the level 3 and 4 tanks.
    =OSS*ROID=
    Admin

Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:03 pm

• Ground away to get the T34-85. 85mm gun is nice, but the tank is slow, need to upgrade the engine and tracks. T34 with 57mm was fast and quick reloads too.

Hetzer with 105mm is deadly, but can be boring since you basically have to camp with it.

M7 is pretty fast. Will be a while before I rank up in that tree.

Haven't tried arty.

Ran in a platoon with bulldog1986 and masterofbulldog for 2 rounds. We won both rounds. Fun times for me. Master died about 3 seonds in :)
    =OSS*Foomster
    The Nightmarish Ninja

Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:26 pm

• Haha Foom. That's cause I was using the A20. Now I have a fully upgraded T34 :D
    =OSS*Bomber=

Return to World of Tanks

Information