Rank 110!!!

Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:03 pm

• Is BF3 still alive and well? I don't have 4. I am downloading from Origin right now with all the fricken expansion packs I had before my other PC crashed...
    56BLOOD
    'Bama Bulldog

Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:27 pm

• think its still alive....i quit 4 after some hours cuz of too many crashes and all the other shit we were used from former games of the series but if u wanna be sure i think Termi still kicks ass. I´m actually either driving ships or trying to prove myslef in HEROES&GENERALS.
    METAL RULEZ :twisted:
    (NO kangaroos in Austria)
    =OSS*GhOStOfVieNNa=
    Austrian Assassin

Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:06 am

• :) BF3 is still very much alive. :twisted: todays date: 2015-11-01 (eurostyle of date yyyy-mm-dd)

ImageImage
    =OSS*TERMINATOR=
    The Swedish Bulldozer

Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:01 pm

Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:50 am

• I get the feel that when I start pumping shells into oponents in bf3 it makes some difference - I mostly win. xcept for all fuckings hacks out there. Yes, theres "superheroes" denying they cheat as always.

hmmm...my global score puts me at position 187 in the world last time I checked. It annoys certaian peolple (gamrs). Gives me satisfaction :lol:

My ingame name and tag is known from alot of gamers now in bf3. Still sometimes people ask me if I am same OSS as ROID, no:1 in bf2. Im proud answering them: Yes! I am! :D

I have endless hours in game and see a possibilty to give this clan a good reputation out there for good sports and manners in game.

I still think this bf3 is very fun. It feels more direct. As a infantry shooter game to me.
    Bf4 is also a very good game experience. More details and fancy stuff. My first thoughts goes to the possibilty to dive and swim under water. So cool!!

It would take hours to really investigate WHY? I got stuck with bf3 AGAIN...I actually got an bf4 addict for a quite long period.

Well now back in bf3 Im chaasing the scores, mvp medals and want to maybe hit the TOP 100 players in worldrank. LOL! Stupid yes...but I think that is what is my fuel at moment. Not sure I answered to satisfaction but I can tell for sure: If some of you guys turn up in game...it´ll really be boosting the fun factor up!

ImageImage
    =OSS*TERMINATOR=
    The Swedish Bulldozer

Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:07 am

• I have been hitting up BF3 since I am Newly Rigged now with a decent PC.
    When do you play Terminator?
    I wish ROID's old ass would get in BF3. Most everyone else has the game. I know some folks had all types of issues with it but it still plays as well as before my other rig crashed and went down.
    56BLOOD
    'Bama Bulldog

Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:56 am

Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:05 am

• The TeamSpeak server is still up and running. I use it with some online golfing friends several nights a week..

Server : notellcartel.typefrag.com
    Password: frag
    56BLOOD
    'Bama Bulldog

Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:36 pm

Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:12 pm

Previous

Return to -BF3-

Information