BF4 Feedback

Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:03 pm

Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:32 am

• i've got 99 problems but skill aint one :D

thats my summary.
    =OSS*FREAK=

Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:59 am

• Installing now!

EDIT: Played for almost an hour. So far I think it is great!!! Graphics are sweet, quite a lot of destruction (esspecialy the prison map). If you want to revive someone, you can hold the defib longer before reviving, they get more health, you get more points, I only played assault, you start with AK-12 which is pretty good, ranking-up goes a lot faster then in Beta, I'm level 3 now ( got Extra XP but still goes way faster then Beta).

When I was in a server that crashed, I didn't get those points, maybe they show up later. Had lag first, just had to update my drivers.

Going to play a bit of campaign now.
    =OSS*KEFKE96=

Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:02 am

• Public Obliteration rounds are hit or miss. Getting that bomb across the map takes some serious teamwork in most cases. Getting the bomb and getting fast transport seems to be the best strategy right now.

I'm really liking Conquest Domination. A good mix of Conquest and TDM I think. It's also great for unlocking weapon attachments quickly.

Also, there is a building on the Hainan map that reminds me of the Warlord palace from BF2 :D
    =OSS*DesmoLocke=
    Carolina Corpse Creator

Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:28 pm

• wish u guys lots of fun but be prepared when i enter about end of the year im gonna keeeel u and rob ya dog tags :P
    METAL RULEZ :twisted:
    (NO kangaroos in Austria)
    =OSS*GhOStOfVieNNa=
    Austrian Assassin

Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:10 pm

• try me ima counterknife yo ass :D ( i always spam "f" when i get knifed :D this sometimes even worked in BF3 for no reason)

But be prepared... The game crashes alot. seriously you are lucky when u can play a full round without getting disconnected for a reason yet to be explained. And the most annoying thing of all the "sound bug" yes you can take this quite literally. Sound just disappears for sometimes brief moments but sometimes up to 5 mins or longer, All peeps expierence this bug at the same time. So i am guessing a bug in the codes i am sure of they will fix in the first patch to come.
    =OSS*FREAK=

Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:38 am

Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:44 pm

• =OSS*DesmoLocke= wrote: Some rage quit because I killed them too many times. :D

hahahahaha sounds like u destroyed some kids dreams in the first hours of BF4

@ Freak the usual issues like all onlinegames have on release imo. i bet till christmas there will be at least 2 patches and then it might run stable. remembering BF2 then the fuckers using glitching errors will appear and make u ragequit or something else.
    however enjoy :wink: :mrgreen:
    =OSS*GhOStOfVieNNa=
    Austrian Assassin

Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:09 am

Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:53 am

• =OSS*DesmoLocke= wrote:Tons of fun! :D

dangit if u say so i might have to upgrade faster than i wanted too.
    btw anyone knows wtf Termi is doin? im still waitin for his first comment bout BF4
    im off for some cake and coffee after lunch (had wiener schnitzel) and a round diablo3 cuz my little boy sleeps atm
    cheers Ghost
    =OSS*GhOStOfVieNNa=
    Austrian Assassin

Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:10 am

• The commander position is super primitive compared to what was in BF2. I like the idea that certain commander assets are tied to objectives, but the most important one is either the C-130 gunship or cruise missile flag. The rest aren't all too important. I also like that there isn't any "Enemy Spotted" commander spam. :D
    =OSS*DesmoLocke=
    Carolina Corpse Creator

Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:59 am

• How're the squad play mechanics compared to BF2/PR? I'm thinking of DLing it later tonight..
    =OSS*Singsing=

Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:33 am

• I can't really comment on that since I've been playing on a lot of Korean servers. It would be easier if I could rename the squad to "ENGLISH" or something. But when I have had an English speaker in the squad, the included VOIP is sufficient for calling out enemies and relaying orders. Being the squad leader isn't nearly as important if the server is running with the setting for "spawn on all squad members". The SL's main job is to relay orders from the commander and keeping the attack or defend order up to date for increased points. The most important person in the squads is the "Last Man in Squad" if the rest of the squad is wiped. They have to remember to hang back to be the spawn and they should have reinforcements within a few seconds. If you're in a good squad that is. :)
    =OSS*DesmoLocke=
    Carolina Corpse Creator

Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:11 pm

• I will buy a graphics card and bf4 on black friday.

For toothpaste's response, i remember him telling me that bf4 is fun at the moment.
    =OSS*Bomber=

Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:26 pm

Next

Return to -BF3-

Information