Massive update of BF3 4-5 june

Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:49 am

Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:54 pm

• saw like 8 of their vids, most are so fucking true.. xD
    "If Hitchens Is In Hell, I would Like To Make My Reservation"

=OSS*Lenin=

Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:16 am

• :D :lol: I just felt to give a thumbs up to BLOOD for his engagent to get a change of the view of the enrolling of PREMIUM players in bf3. Not that easy to get the masses following but keep it up buddy, you sure have a talent of writing and I agree of the "Do it right first - then introduce the news" message in the posts.

By the way...how many is thinking of getting the Close Quarters pack. I have it ordered cuse I have become a Metro nerd , like the intense feel from all fights in a in building environment.

...Blood, you are mostly likely the man to know how I sometimes did the lawnmoving of a map to get rid of the fucking vegetation. (laughing), I kills my eyes...therefore Close might be alot of fun. You never know. Will most certainly run all over with the M16 in that also.

There is one thing I really like em to add in the game. Female avatars, like in Sof2. I know theres a bunch of girls out there playing. But, well...

ImageImage
    =OSS*TERMINATOR=
    The Swedish Bulldozer

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:16 am

• Yeah it's all good Termi. I don't have a problem with the premium or any other part of the game.
    Just had hoped a hold-out by many would have irked EA enough to instigate an attitude of change towards the cheating community out there.

Unfortunately, people just can't grasp the amount of power they have in numbers.
    We all like to think we're staunch and steadfast as individuals....and as that may be true within a very limited part of our lives (work, home, Family, Friends), Collectively millions of individuals have almost unlimited power.
    This is how Obama won the presidential race in 2008,....he appealed to the millions of individuals who typically would not have voted for anyone...

Still love the game...just not enamoured with EA/DICE.
    56BLOOD
    'Bama Bulldog

Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:03 pm

• These things should have been given to us for free. We shouldnt have to pay for them but ea knows we will anyways.
    =OSS*Bomber=

Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:21 pm

• FYI..... My little group's server will be running Close Quarters maps as soon as they are available.

I have many of the same gripes/thoughts as others but.... I am giving in to my inner sheep on this one (too much stuff going on in real life these days to spend any thoughts/effort worrying about this stuff).
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
    =OSS*Flyswamper

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:03 pm

• :D Great Fly! See you around ...soon. School ends, graduation from "High school" and vacation coming up close now. Lotsa things as usual. looking forward to some thrilling rounds with you WGO- guys.

ImageImage
    =OSS*TERMINATOR=
    The Swedish Bulldozer

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:10 pm

• Yeah.... my oldest is about to graduate from high school in the next few weeks also. Hopefully we'll catch a game or two this coming weekend. After that I'm gonna be away traveling with family for the last two weeks of June. I'll be living the temporary bachelor life for the first 2 or 3 weeks of July though. That is when I'll do some serious gaming and we can for sure hookup during timeperiods that work for you as well as me.
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
    =OSS*Flyswamper

Return to -BF3-

Information