Introducing myself.

Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:44 pm

• Hi,

i'm back again because i was for over 6 months offline on the bf2 servers.I think the most =OSS= clan members know me by tha name Cpt.Silverstar on the server of the GP clan.
    I played bf2 from the beginning (2005) and before i was ghost recon player who also had a server running for the community.

Big up for the players i played with :).
    =OSS* witty5
    =OSS*DOC92
    =OSS*RAPTORSFENG
    =OSS*ROID=
    =OSS*TERMINATOR=
    =OSS*TYSRQ=
    Casa_de_Caca
    ghostrail

Greets Cpt.Silverstar,
    BF2 name =OSS*Cpt.Silverstar=
    =OSS*ModusRecon=

Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:48 pm

• Fk! You remember tyrsq of all people but not me! Lol I dont expect you to and plus you left out a lot of others :p
    There was One Mad Army(Ghostofvienna), desmolocke, mr. bewbies(foomster), trooper, and I was marinebomber.

Btw...hi ouchie. :p
    =OSS*Bomber=

Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:17 am

• :D Howdy Silver, yes can agree those =GP= days was something special. 6 months away! Sounds wise, should have done the same myself. Lost most of my score from some hacking of accounts and got em reinstalled once...but only a fraction of what I had earned from gameplay. Never got those 4 stars and lost a bit of interest. Buuuut...despite that...there was this fun playing with as Bomber mentionend, Foomster and ..bah! theres many guys. I tend to forget names. :!:
    Hey, do you play the bf3? We have server, TDM. But I mostly get in too late due of time diff.
    Somehow the =WGO= is more populated (when im awake) and I spewnd alot of time in there. (Conquest/vehicle)

Now marching towards the Rank Colonel 100. It has..become -a little of a struggle since last patch. I cant put my finger on what is wrong but at my end the game is harder to run smooth. I got a not so good gameflow. Feels laggy somehow. As I said, cant say what it is.

Did I say WELCOME to the forums! Stop by anytime and see whats going on Cpt. Silver 8)

ImageImage
    =OSS*TERMINATOR=
    The Swedish Bulldozer

Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:02 pm

• 6 months off? He should be demoted to at least a lieutenant, if not a sergeant... :P

Anyways, welcome to the forums, I wasnt here for those bf2 days, but its always nice to meet people from our clans golden days...

Regards, Lenin
    "If Hitchens Is In Hell, I would Like To Make My Reservation"

=OSS*Lenin=

Previous

Return to -BF3-

Information