=OSS= BF3 Server - Up Once Again

Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:10 pm

• It's looking up so far. Hope we can get some activity.
    I am sure once a few regulars see some action in the server we can get some serious game time in for everyone.

Another thing, if any of you want to play through some rounds of Rush or Conquest or mix things up, this can easily be done on the fly while we are in the server.

The only drawback to this, is often TDM'ers will only join a TDM and if there is a change in the game mode they may drop out....but we could still experiment with this as long as we have a steady group of OSS'ers in there for some action.

Make sure you all have the latest Ventrilo information and lock it in so you can join the conversation while we play.

As for me, I'll probably be parked in the server most of the day, peeps or no peeps.

Someone mentioned to me that parking in a server wears down my Score per Minute...
    Everyone get over the stats and have fun.
    The only stat that matters is your total score, since that is the only way you can rank up in this game.
    None of the other stats have any direct bearing on unlocks or advancement.

Hope to see many of you there.
    Keep posting up your best time to play if you haven't already.
    If any of the PR Guys feel like some game time with EA's Star Child, you should come on too.

I also think ROID should get out of that rusty, smell's-like-old-piss, dilapidated, cramped and hot heap of scrap metal tank and come shoot up some BF3 with us....
    56BLOOD
    'Bama Bulldog

Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:17 am

• :roll: ...whiskey mode time...hmmm. I have 5 days off so wtf.
    :lol:

ImageImage
    =OSS*TERMINATOR=
    The Swedish Bulldozer

Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:44 pm

• what is the Latest Vent Info because i tried what Kefke gave me but that has some issues
    =OSS*FREAK=

Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:55 pm

• =OSS*FREAK= wrote:what is the Latest Vent Info because i tried what Kefke gave me but that has some issues

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3682
    =OSS*repor
    The Rockin' Rocketeer

Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:19 pm

• Well I think all of you euros are in central european time which is 6hrs ahead of New York.
    But I think we should give time for some of the US guy to show up.
    Hows 8pm Est?
    =OSS*Bomber=

Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:04 am

• 8 pm eastern is alrighty. Btw now its 7.55 am and Im waiting for my morning coffe to be ready. Still a few centimetres of snow and below the Freezing point temperature. -0,5degrees/Celsius.

One important thing to the guys not playing BF3 on regular basis!

Fire up the origin/Battlelog asap and make sure you get the latest updates so you can participate if you are up for it...saves some time. Hope a few of the can make it :D

ImageImage
    =OSS*TERMINATOR=
    The Swedish Bulldozer

Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:56 am

• =OSS*repor_Cicirrus wrote:
    =OSS*FREAK= wrote:what is the Latest Vent Info because i tried what Kefke gave me but that has some issues

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3682

Many Thanks Repor 8)
    =OSS*FREAK=

Sun May 06, 2012 12:20 pm

• Many thanks to all OSS who frequented the server this weekend so far.
    Ghost, Bomber, Ouchnie, Blood, Toothpaste, RoofRunner, Doc92, and anyone else I missed.

Happy to see that Doc was actually able to get into a PBuster server for a change.
    I know the game has dealt you fits for reasons I can't understand, but maybe it's working okay now...

I plan to alternate back and forth with Conquest Large and TDM maps on occasion.

Also, thanks to FlySwamper for camping out in the server with me from time to time for seeding.

Again, I always stress that many of you who have BF3 should hop in the server and play when you can. This means you, Roid.
    56BLOOD
    'Bama Bulldog

Sun May 06, 2012 1:48 pm

• =OSS*BLOOD= wrote:This means you, Roid.
    =OSS*Bomber=

Sun May 06, 2012 2:34 pm

• =OSS*BLOOD= wrote:Also, thanks to FlySwamper for camping out in the server with me from time to time for seeding.

No worries there fella! Our own server has been struggling a fair bit lately (after I went on vacation) so i've had to devote the campers over there a lot lately. But it seems to be coming back pretty good now so *hopefully* I'll be able to put em on your server a bit more often. At least until summer vacation travels hit in a month or two...

Oh... And Bomber asked me via Battlelog chat if I changed the map rotation. Just FYI.... I didn't touch it. About all I ever do is mess with my little BalanceServerSeeders plugin to put my two soldier accounts in there and make sure the plugin is running so my campers will be evenly spread between the teams. Oh.... and the occasional kick of my own campers because they aren't needed (server full) or I need to get em offline for some reason.
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
    =OSS*Flyswamper

Sun May 06, 2012 4:29 pm

• Because of some practice with the Aircraft, I put the large maps in place. Then people started coming into the server and I had left it that way for a while. Bomber just presumed it had gotten changed by error so he swapped them back.

As posted above, I will probably switch them around and see how it goes....

Thanks Fly
    56BLOOD
    'Bama Bulldog

Previous

Return to -BF3-

Information