GP

Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:49 am

• Greetings Gents,

I know it's been a while, in fact the last time I saw most of yall was back when we still had the Jello server. Now PLEASE understand, this is in no way a recruitment method!!!! I wouldn't do that to anyone. It's just a post to let you know that we are still around. There was a time that we thought that GP was going down, but the members rallied together and we reformed the group. Ghostrail is still around, in fact he's still a member. Please feel free to add my name to your origin name list. We do have servers, and you are more than welcome to come and play in them. Of course they are BF3.... I will not post our website here, until I get a response that it is alright. I just wanted to touch base with yall and see how everyone was doing.

Sincerely,
    Casa_de_Caca

PS If you feel it is an inappropriate post, please feel free to remove it. I don't want to offend anyone!!!
    Casa_de_Caca

Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:06 am

• Hey man! What up! Im glad that you guys got it all back together. Those few months before bc2 without GP Jello sucked balls. I just got into the game yesterday so im still fiddling around with it. I always forget how noob unfriendly bf is. Bf3 seems to be the worst as it is a b**** to get the good guns and especially vehicle upgrades.
    =OSS*Bomber=

Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:58 am

• It's always nice to see people from the Jello days, glad to hear that you guys are still afloat!

Casa_de_Caca wrote: Ghostrail is still around, in fact he's still a member

I was wondering what happened to that old tim-er- *cough* charming young man :roll: Please tell Ghost that I asked "How's the ol'hip doing?" and that it'd be nice to see him drop by! :D
    =OSS*Singsing=

Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:58 am

• =OSS*Singsing= wrote:I was wondering what happened to that old tim-er- *cough* charming young man :roll: Please tell Ghost that I asked "How's the ol'hip doing?" and that it'd be nice to see him drop by! :D

I will tell Ghost.

And LieutBomber, BF3 is a pain. I had purchased a G500 mouse and was doing terrible with it, until I watched some videos on youtube showing me how to set my mouse up. It took me about 2 weeks to get used to it, but now Im enjoying the game, rather than enduring it. Our website is gravepackers dot org if you'd like to stop by. Shooterf15 is still here, and Tpaul just got back to BF3. There's a few of the older (not talking about age) members still here. Take care and I will pop in from time to time.

We ushered in alot of new members during BC2. Some of them have moved on with BF3, but others still staying with BC2.

Casa

PS How's ROID, Doc and Terminator doing on BF3?
    Casa_de_Caca

Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:08 pm

• Wow ! I,m making a posting here at =OSS= ...........who ever thought that day would come huh .........rofl ... but deep down I miss you guys and it was alot of fun ...........all I can say is from the ERR days to present GP days its been a blast .......... HA HA HA .......GOOD GRIEF you guys were awesome players and solid team players & always kept us on our toes trust me on that one lolllllllllllll

I see that you guys let any mellon head in huh ? SIng how the .... are you old friend lolllllllllllllll how are thing with you ? still living near me ? hows your hockey team doing lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll and for your imformation my bones are in ship shape ... strong and tight.......... cough cough cough and the 3rd wife is going great !! :) I think ha ha ha

Take care OSS and yes a special shout out to ROID, Doc and Term & ghost and some of the other boys but I can't remember their damn names anyways its my birthday coming up so please don't hold back on a present Sing okay buddy !!!............

ghost said that himselve T/m

..........its been a pleasure guys.................
    ghostrail

Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:38 pm

Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:29 am

• Sorry Des ! hi also to you ! of all people ....good grief my old mind lollll

ghost
    ghostrail

Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:24 am

• :D :D :D Im in ahurry to work...what the server name?? OF course I go there!!
    Miss the jello days :(
    But this Trollfield 3 is also ALOT of fun. Just finished some bloodbath with LieutBomber... :twisted:

Post up! I check lter

/cheers

ImageImage
    =OSS*TERMINATOR=
    The Swedish Bulldozer

Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:44 pm

• I have not has time yet to check out any of the new games Term , its hard for alot of us I guess to break the old habits lollllll

ghost said that T/m
    ghostrail

Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:55 pm

• We have a conquest meat grinder with no explosives. Here's the name of that server. 24/7 METRO 1400 Tickets No Explosives [GP] #3 And a rush server which is #1 GRAVE-PACKERS 1+ START DEDICATED 32 RUSH NO/FF - CHICAGO.

Im glad to see that Ghost found his way here too. Come on in and say hi.

Casa
    Casa_de_Caca

Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:58 pm

• I know the few oss that ive played with really enjoy hc team deathmatch. Right now theres only one extremely popular tdm server that host Noshar Canals/Kharg Island. Do that, possibly get rid of claymores(spammed a ton), andgp will def attract attention. Miss those good ol' 31v31 firefights at Junkyard.
    =OSS*Bomber=

Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:46 am

• heyheyyyy....
    good to hear from u GP guys
    been really really great times on the junkyard or around the mosque
    if i can pull myself away from WoT i´ll c u guys on the fields....

cheers Ghost
    METAL RULEZ :twisted:
    (NO kangaroos in Austria)
    =OSS*GhOStOfVieNNa=
    Austrian Assassin

Return to -BF3-

Information