Fight Night Tonight? Saturday Jan 7 2012

• I feel as though I should be playing America's Army once again. Typically I am the lone warrior from OSS out there in the fields getting RPGs and M320s up my ass.
    A quick look at the LeaderBoards in the Battlelog indicates that I am holding my own however.

But that's not enough.
    I want more.
    With the exception of two or three of you guys, I don't see many OSS playing at all.
    The most active it seems, being Witty, Myself, OGT, XConMan, VanillaiIce (<-- that game name just irritates the hell outta me. Imagine how angry it makes other gamers who don't know him), SiccMade, Sing Sing, Terminator and Ghost of Vienna.

Now cmon guys,....We can do better than this.
    I am on most EVERY night. Early, Late, Later, whatever...but I am on about every night.
    And I'll be on Tonight as well.

Typically, starting around 9 pm Central Time until I get tired is my window of activity here in the Alabama Tactical Operations Center.
    So, it would be good to see some of you guys getting online in there with me and whomever else is playing and surprise the shit out of your hard drives and start up the game.

Post up your thoughts.
    56BLOOD
    'Bama Bulldog

• BLOOD, I be on tonight. As you (of course) see Im in top pos in playtime. Though lately (7 weeks or so..). Ive had my head in the sandbox or how to say, my daughter be very sick and still is so I cant mobilize enough steam to be on as much as I want to. But Im to count in this game for years to come. No worries. Dammit hang in there. I share ure concern though. But as I said..ive been online but not active so I might miss alot of action lately.

Last night I even thought of asking Flyswamper over the Battleog if hes back in the BC2. Cuse thats also an fucking awesome shooter game. Why...well I usually play with Fly every morning before.

Conclusion: Count me in...Im just little split up between illness and the gaming at moment.

this game has everything Bf2 had and more. It just takes a TEAM-effort to really enjoy. Running a Lone wolf wont do it. Neither with a "blind-noob" squad. Lulz.

Saturday today...-> game on!

ImageImage
    =OSS*TERMINATOR=
    The Swedish Bulldozer

• here in the Alabama Tactical Operations Center
    :lol:

had to quote this

well Blood i´ll see what i can do and try to be on as long as possible
    due to a time difference of 7 hours we might not squad up but as i wrote in the upper line i´ll do my best so we can have some fun like last week :wink: i really enjoyed it to be in the world of TDM and SDM with ya
    now i´ll have some warm up rounds
    PS: maybe u can hop in a bit earlier?!?!?!?!
    METAL RULEZ :twisted:
    (NO kangaroos in Austria)
    =OSS*GhOStOfVieNNa=
    Austrian Assassin

• =OSS*TERMINATOR= wrote:Last night I even thought of asking Flyswamper over the Battleog if hes back in the BC2. Cuse thats also an fucking awesome shooter game. Why...well I usually play with Fly every morning before.

I haven't played BC2 really since BF3 came out. But.... if there are servers running decent games still (I expect there are) then I could easily be talked into it. My soldier is online nearly 24/7 usually just camping/seeding our server though. Yeah...late late Friday nights are my most regular time to be fragging and I think that is saturday morning for Termi. Sometimes I get in a bit of fraggin mid-day on the weekends instead of doing honey-do chores around the house so I think those are the fun times when we can hook up for even longer sessions.

Anyway...this thread is about you OSS guys mostly, but it does remind me how much fun it is to follow/hook-up with the rest of you sometimes. Also, I need to poke myself and remember to do a little more seedign of your server, especially when ours is already up and running (which it has been doing pretty good lately). If you see either the familiar Flyswamper or a Snizzicks soldier on your server that will be me camping it or me and my oldest boy playing.. Gonna go put those campers on now that I'm thinking about it....
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
    =OSS*Flyswamper

• Ive been busy as shit at work... also having tonsils out and nasal reconstruction monday...... trying to get shit done beforehand.
    I will try to make time tonight, if not, I'll be around but fucked up on pain pills :lol:
    =OSS*JOKER=
    Clan Clown

• I plan to start playing again here soon, but I sure as hell aint gonna do it til I get my mouse troubles fixed, Logitech is sending me yet ANOTHER upgraded version of their mice to replace yet another failing one........ they insist its hardware malfunction, I get such an extreme feeling thats its entirely driver related though.....
    =OSS*bulldog1986=

• =OSS*bulldog1986= wrote:...they insist its hardware malfunction, I get such an extreme feeling thats its entirely driver related though.....

So your generic pnp drivers won't work with these Mouses? I presume you are running a USB mouse...which means you tried it in a different USB port just in case.... :?: :|
    56BLOOD
    'Bama Bulldog

• Tried a different port, tried plug and play, uninstalling drivers, doing a full wipe and reinstalling after a restart. Tried a different compute, still nothing. Its all good, I just got my brand spankin new G500 mouse in the mail, holy shit this thing is nice.....even comes with a full weight set to change the weight of the mouse if I want......not to mention 3 side buttons and ergonomics like the MX518......im in LOVE
    =OSS*bulldog1986=

• The MX518 is the best mouse I've ever had. Matter of fact I have two un-opened ones from Best Buy stored away for those down the road failures which may occur. So far the original has been great.

Though I don't really use the "DPI on the Fly" feature hardly at all, I love the button arrangement.
    56BLOOD
    'Bama Bulldog

• ANNOUNCEMENT

Tomorrow: 28-01-2012 FIGHTNIGHT
    i just received the OK from my girlfriend :)
    I´ll be on at about 10 to 1030 PM CET = 4 to 0430 PM US east
    Hope to see a lot of u again for some fun hours. Where i have been? busy in work and bored of BF3 so back to WoT grinding out the JT and E100.
    Watched some BF3 clips today and felt i have to play again so...till tomorrow then.
    cheers Ghost
    METAL RULEZ :twisted:
    (NO kangaroos in Austria)
    =OSS*GhOStOfVieNNa=
    Austrian Assassin

• Sry Im missed that one fellas, I usually work late Saturday nights!
    =OSS*Singsing=

• Maybe this WEEKEND guys. Friday or Saturday. Im already off work but, I guess weekends easier to all.
    Time? I dont care. 10pm east maybe or earlier (10 is equal to 4am here so..).
    Im on anyway so hope to see some of ya.
    Server...lets invade some :D

ImageImage
    =OSS*TERMINATOR=
    The Swedish Bulldozer

Return to -BF3-

Information