Obvious Hacks

Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:37 pm

• Thanks blood... added him to the list of blatant hackers that won't get in our server.

For what it's worth, if you guys suspect someone is hacking.... one resource that you might want to have a quick-glance at is

http://metabans.com/

You don't need an account there to look up players and see what other admins have said about them, or what evidence they may have against them (if there is any). Just type a playername in the search box at the top right (ignore the login stuff) and proceed from there. And.... if you create yourself an account and let me know what the name is, I can "follow" your account so that anybody you flag ends up getting banned from my gangs server.
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
    =OSS*Flyswamper

Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:49 am

• ty Fly great info to get rid off those shitheads
    METAL RULEZ :twisted:
    (NO kangaroos in Austria)
    =OSS*GhOStOfVieNNa=
    Austrian Assassin

Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:11 pm

• The Metabans site is particularly interesting in that just about any player you look at in the top 1000 from the rankings is a cheater or has been banned at some point due to hacks.

That in itself doesn't surprise me the least. What surprises and disappoints me is the seeming lack of concern by EA/DICE over the rampant abuse of this good game by moronic cheating fucktards who think they are actually sitting on top of something when in reality they are lower than a snakes belly in a wagon rut.

I cannot, and never will be able to understand the cheaters mindset.
    I can only think that it must be the need to achieve without the sacrifice.

I play my heart out in the game. Any of the guys in Vent when I am playing will tell you that I am the one constantly buffing everyone up and saying "we can win this, we can get these guys" or other statements to encourage our guys to work harder and kill the opposition and win the round!

And it requires tactics and concentration and a little will power + skill with your weapon of choice to get there....
    Then I think about the cheaters and how they can just enter a server and immediately begin racking up the points and the wins without even trying...that is the evils of cheating.
    It robs the honest player of the incentive. It takes away the thrill of defeating your opponents and throws all that hard earned effort to rank up in the game to a point of meaningless numbers and data.

I know many of you have had a cheater on your team or squad. The win you achieve seems pointless and wasted. You feel like you didn't really win even though the score indicates you did win.
    You have an empty and quiet feeling inside that makes you want to leave the game and never come back. And you can only hope that some admin will get a clue of what's going on and ban the retard so you can actually feel that you yourself are playing an honest game worthy of your opponents even though you aren't the one cheating you still feel tainted and branded due to the presence of the cheater.

Cheaters have been present in every game I have owned for online play since the second game I ever played online. It was called "BLOOD", hence my game name. There were cheaters then, and they will be with us, unfortunately, as long as we are in the arena of online gaming.
    56BLOOD
    'Bama Bulldog

Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:31 pm

Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:44 pm

• =OSS*DesmoLocke= wrote:I'm not familiar with Fly's server's map rotation, but I hope Metro Conquest isn't in it.

It's not.....

Note to self: need to watch the video when I'm at home and corporate filters don't block my viewing of it....
    =OSS*Flyswamper

Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:48 am

• oh yes the freakin C4 thing
    thats y i always blow up vehicles that been C4ed from someone who got killed afterwards
    METAL RULEZ :twisted:
    (NO kangaroos in Austria)
    =OSS*GhOStOfVieNNa=
    Austrian Assassin

Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:12 pm

• He he....

I knew about the ability to detonate C4 after you died. I've used it a few times when I've died trying to C4 some armor...respawn and set it off. I'd never even contemplated that you could switch teams and abuse it like that though. Gotta admit its kinda hilarious while cheap at the same time.

Funny thing is, I copied this vid over into the WGO forums and already a couple of our younger fellas went out and got themselves banned from some servers as they tried it out..... heh.... serves em right I guess. :)
    =OSS*Flyswamper

Previous

Return to -BF3-

Information