Stats Profiler

Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:31 pm

• I am not sure how this works, but maybe some of you guys who are running a server or servers could try it out.
    It has something to do with weeding out cheaters above and beyond what the EvenBalance program does..

This was sent to me from FecalMatter a friend from the AGU clan.

http://adultgamersunited.com/bf3Profiler
    56BLOOD
    'Bama Bulldog

Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:24 pm

• Thanks, I will probably give that a try.

At first glance, the only thing that bugs me about it is that it is an actual .exe file which *could* contain viruses or malicious code. Odds are low that it would, but..... I sure wish they'd do the same approach as a website to look up suspect players. The "Team Des Fra" guys did that for BC2....it was a great tool!

Anyway....at work now, will read up more and probably trust those guys enough to install it in the end... (if I don't find an alternate website version before I get around to it).
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
    =OSS*Flyswamper

Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:23 pm

• I am sure the guy is legit. He's the senior Admin and Leader of the Adult Gamers United clan.
    You can look him up on Battlelog and of course he's in my friends list also in my Battlelog too.
    He offered the code to me in Beta but he's recently made the final version and has it up for public use now. He sent me that link last night. :wink:
    56BLOOD
    'Bama Bulldog

Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:43 pm

• Thanks Blood. That definitely helps the confidence factor. Although I think you'll understand that a certain amount of skepticism on this kinda stuff is always warranted when we are dealing with people across the internet that we've never actually met in person.

But anyway..... I'll download it and give it a go. Our server seems to have found it's stride lately, so I'm hopeful that I have a good reason/need to be looking up a few more players in the coming days....
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
    =OSS*Flyswamper

Return to -BF3-

Information