Change Origin IDs

Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:39 pm

• If any of you guys want to change your Origin ID/Bf3 name and own an Android, download Scrabble by EA. Go in there and log in and you can change it there.
    If any of guys dont have one and dont mind trusting me with your account I can do it for you but I will first check name availability.
    =OSS*Bomber=

Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:36 pm

• i was sorely pissed cause I wanted just "Blood" and had to settle for that stupid Number and name shitz. :evil:
    56BLOOD
    'Bama Bulldog

Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:37 pm

• If any of you guys do this, I am curious to know whether or not changing the origin ID/name resets your stats or not for BF3. My assumption is that the you would keep the stats and everything would just now be associated with your revised origin-id. But.... I've never heard from anybody that has actually done it to see.. ... And I am Flyswamper pretty much everywhere. Thankfully, it's a unique/weird enough name that I don't face any real competition for it (although somebody registered it in BF2142...but I gotta think they knew me and were messing with me).
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
    =OSS*Flyswamper

Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:56 pm

• Had to change my Terminator so I added _SWE. Think I had it somewhere before.
    Changing Origin-ID name aint resetting anything. At least id didnt when I did. I changed -ID 3 times I think. :roll:

ImageImage
    =OSS*TERMINATOR=
    The Swedish Bulldozer

Return to -BF3-

Information