Battlefield 3 patch news

Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:36 am

• Yea Blood, everything you said makes sense. But I still don't think that covers what I"m asking about.

Assuming I get a 2nd copy of BF3 and register it to a different email/origin-ID combination then I'm guessing that all I'd have to do is to login with whichever origin account I/we want to use. That is pretty much what Termi is doing (using 3 different origin-id accounts). The only thing he said is that he hasn't mixed-n-match origin accounts on the same computer. Which is what me and my boys will want to do.
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
    =OSS*Flyswamper

Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:47 am

• didnt find any answer yet. (I did some googling)

ImageImage
    =OSS*TERMINATOR=
    The Swedish Bulldozer

Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:36 pm

Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:37 am

Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:12 am

• :D :D :D :D :D KARKAND MAP PACK IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOOOAAAHHH!!!!

GULF OF OMAN OWNS...in fields now ....bye bye rest of maps is my first impression, lmao
    NEW PACK OWNS!!
    More Edit! WAKE ISLAND...DAMN

ImageImage
    =OSS*TERMINATOR=
    The Swedish Bulldozer

Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:55 pm

• Played one round this morning and origin hasn't accepted my password since...... :evil:.
    =OSS*OGT=

Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:17 pm

• :evil: Well ure not alone. I tried to reset the PW. It told me it failed. Somehow after trying to get in the origin, I googled some. Found a huge amount of threads of this. ORIGIN seems to be down at moment!

Anyway, then I tried to login to BATTLELOG. First with my old PW, then with my new (the one that failed). Now I could get into Battlelog.

Still the ORIGIN doesnt work so no game :evil:

Check the thread in Battlelog Forums: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/fo ... 525867/52/

one example of dispare: "You are playing on Bellerofonte-bTs-HC-METRO-1000-TICKET-CONQUEST-URBAN-24-7"

Search this server and try to join..

1)Close origin with task manager.
    2) open battlelog from google. (try to search battlelog :) )
    3) join this server
    4) if origin ask the password click "cancel"
    5) i try 2 times and after a black screen i go into the map..

Watch my stats Im inside the server

I hope this thread is useful

:) "

ImageImage
    =OSS*TERMINATOR=
    The Swedish Bulldozer

Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:31 pm

Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:46 pm

• And the same from the Battlefield twitter feed....

@origin_EA
    Origin
    We're aware of the issues accessing Origin. We’re investigating the cause, and will provide updates ASAP. Thanks for your patience.
    3 hours ago via web

Amid endless complaints, they cleverly try to distract us with some weapon talk, lol:

@abe_bhama Please feel free to share your ideas and your thoughts on weapons in the Battlelog forums! ow.ly/7Yp2p ^jj
    14 minutes ago
    =OSS*OGT=

Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:52 pm

• Not even home from work yet and I'm all assed up from what I'm hearing! This whole game has been nothing but a pain in the ass since it came out. WTF! :x

On a lighter note, has anyone downloaded the latest drivers, in the last week for Battlefield 3?? Any issues with that. The old still seem to be doing fine for me??
    =OSS* witty5

Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:02 pm

• As of 5pm est., i'm back up. Origin validated my password, opened and gave me a "Error launching game" message, then a black screen, and then let me join the server, lol.

This has been the only problem i've had with the game whatsoever, and it only lasted a few hours. All-in-all not that bad, imo.

Witty, i'm not sure what kind of card you have, but i've been running the latest amd drivers (11.11c and 11.11_cap3) with no problems. And upon checking, they've just released both 11.12 WHQL and a 12.1 preview featuring "game profiles"-- http://downloads.guru3d.com/
    =OSS*OGT=

Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:16 pm

• Still at work. Thanks OGT. I am still running off the drivers from Beta. Haven't have any issues with them yet, haven't ran the patch yet either though. I saw the latest updates on GeForce.com that they have new updates for them but i didn't download yet. Kinda afraid to at this point. I guess I will find out when I get home. Best of luck to everyone on the patch, I have my fingers crossed. :shock:
    =OSS* witty5

Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:46 pm

• Witty, the latest set from nvidia, 290.36, was released on 11-29. The only fix regarding BF3 is listed below:

Some Key Bug Fixes

Fixes random flickering as Windows boot logo is loading or fading away.
    Fixes corruption in Crysis 2 with SLI and lower quality shadow settings.
    Fixes some random instances of triangular artifacts when playing Battlefield 3.
    Fixes corruption seen in Settlers 7 with 275.33 drivers.

http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=2822

PS....BUT after browsing the forum thread on these drivers, it looks like a lot of people are having issues in BF3. Might want to just stay with the set you have now.
    =OSS*OGT=

Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:17 am

• Wow, patch went well for me with a new update included on my drivers too!! Karkland and Wake Island included!! This game rocks!! No issues with the patch for me at all. Saw Termi on this morning too. :D Man, I hope everyone else is getting their issues resolved. It's alot different than BF2, but I actually think I like it better this way!!

Could anyone point me in the right direction, I'm trying to figure out how to use all my weapon upgrades for the tanks and IFV's in the game but can't find a site to tell me how to use them?? Like when you have 3 guys in a tank and the one guys is spotting, how do you fire the missle??? Just a bit lost and trying to improve my gameplay! Help :oops:
    =OSS* witty5

Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:04 pm

• muhahahahaha :lol:....sry Witty
    had the same problem when i got my first unlocks
    u have to klick the buttons like when u set up ur soldire with stuff but u have to use those ones for

AIR od LAND then choose which vehicle u wanna upgrade with which kind of stuff

First impression of B2K

WOHOOOOOOOO all other maps... sry u wont see me a while
    one thing i have to get rid off=> the F35 is a piece of shit compared to the other jets
    METAL RULEZ :twisted:
    (NO kangaroos in Austria)
    =OSS*GhOStOfVieNNa=
    Austrian Assassin

PreviousNext

Return to -BF3-

Information