Bloodrave.com 24/7 Rush/TDM 8v8 Rush Server

• if u r online but not playing idle in the server to get it started please
    i waited for about one hour on saturday and we had like 2:1 or 3:2 but then is filled within 5 minutes and is was hell of fun
    what i could imagine is a welcomemessage when someone enters (if its possible) or maybe a message with "add us to your favourites" blablabla something like this
    remembering BC2 i liked it really much when i entered a server and it said WELCOME Ghostofvienna listing my stats (KDR, serverrank, time,...) and stuff
    METAL RULEZ :twisted:
    (NO kangaroos in Austria)
    =OSS*GhOStOfVieNNa=
    Austrian Assassin

• I'll work on implementing a Welcome message Ghost. Maybe shoot a PM to Flyswamper since he seems to know a lot of the server admin/ ProCon stuff.

But I also wanted to add that we will most definitely be adding the Karkand/Oman/Sharqi maps in their inf-only TDM/Rush/Conquest small forms. We're not sure how Wake will play out as inf-only since it is a big aircraft map, but we're wait and see on that. I just hope all of you got the Limited Edition and are ready to download the "new" maps come December. ;)
    =OSS*DesmoLocke=
    Carolina Corpse Creator

• =OSS*DesmoLocke= wrote:I just hope all of you got the Limited Edition and are ready to download the "new" maps come December. ;)

Most absolutely...
    56BLOOD
    'Bama Bulldog

• limited edition: YES
    =OSS*GhOStOfVieNNa=
    Austrian Assassin

• got limited edition and can't wait for karkand :twisted:
    =OSS*KEFKE96=

• question @ Desmo
    whats the timeout limit for idle on the server??
    i do as often as i can but when i do im away from the PC and get timed out
    is there an option to set no limit for OSS members??
    =OSS*GhOStOfVieNNa=
    Austrian Assassin

• Did anyone get any screens of last nights fun? I am sitting here with FRAPS on all the time and always forget to hit my F9 to grab them. Lots of good rounds we were having too.
    56BLOOD
    'Bama Bulldog

• I hear you Desmo. I have parked for literally hours on that server as well as Swampers and no one comes in. Karkand and even Jalalabad won't necessarily do anything for populating either I don't believe.

I read somewhere (I think in a post by Swamper) that there are approximately 7 servers per PC player. Well, that's a lot of servers. So it's easy to understand the many idle servers out there.

As far as the game, VOIP, Squads etc...
    I love the game. It's a classic Run and Shooter feel.
    The game engine is great, and plenty of eye candy or lack of if you want to run it that way.
    If anyone was expecting a Commo-Rose, Commander in the bushes dropping artillery as in BF2, the game disappoints.
    For those who love the chaos of the 64 player maps with Conquest and Rush, the game delivers.
    For those who love the smaller maps (that would be me) of the Team DM and Squad DM modes, the game provides enough Geography and weapon choices to make those modes challenging and fun.
    Never played a game that actually had a VOIP perform well.
    Vent performs great as well as Mumble if you like that Program.

I loved BC2 and this game is all that and more in it's engine, playability and maps.
    The ranking has slowed down somewhat from the initial surge due to the increase in points required to advance in the higher ranks.
    I know for me this is the challenge for longevity with the game.
    Though I preach that I'm not all about the rankings, I do like the concept that as playing continues, the ranks will come.
    56BLOOD
    'Bama Bulldog

• I hear ya Desmo. I contemplated for about 3.2 seconds the notion of starting a server, but there's enough out there I don't think it's necessary.

There'll never be another BF2. I hated it anyway so nothing lost from my end, and like the games of today, quite a few of us didn't play BF2.
    Slogging across maps wasn't my game speed.

Most likely there will never be a game everyone likes all together. So much variety out there, it's impossible to please everyone at once. Hell, Roid is still riding around in a tank somewhere... :roll:

I actually thought Roid would literally jump on PR. What with all it's cooperative play style etc.....
    Oh well...
    Meanwhile, there's a DM/TDM waiting on me in BF3.
    56BLOOD
    'Bama Bulldog

• :roll: Well...show goes on. Im a complete vehicle...nerd. So many to use in BF3..liky liky...

ImageImage
    =OSS*TERMINATOR=
    The Swedish Bulldozer

• lol termi vehicle nerd you might be but you can't have more points then possible with you in a Tank :D
    =OSS*FREAK=

PreviousNext

Return to -BF3-

Information