Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:28 pm

• is this a joke or what :?:
    METAL RULEZ :twisted:
    (NO kangaroos in Austria)
    =OSS*GhOStOfVieNNa=
    Austrian Assassin

Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:44 am

• Fucking bullshit...HAX... :lol:
    I wanna see theat guy in the F18 Cockpit..or why not the whole freaking Jet in the Bedroom...._"Yeah Mom...Just one more frag!!!
    Hopefully no neighbours see this fake(?) hunting rifle...it may be concequenses... :? :roll:

ImageImage
    =OSS*TERMINATOR=
    The Swedish Bulldozer

Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:50 pm

Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:41 am

Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:14 am

• That was actually enjoyable to watch. Now back to work. 4 hours to go...then christmas break.. :)

ImageImage
    =OSS*TERMINATOR=
    The Swedish Bulldozer

Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:47 pm

• I finally installed this POS on a Vista machine and then on my Win7 laptop. Guess what....FUCK DICE and besides Termi, fuck Sweden. I'll pay your bus fare to their HQ Term,i if you post a video of you taking a crap in their lobby. 15 GB download and then 9 GB download x2. Yea that was worth it.
    ImageImage
    The red plug is for your microphone!!
    =OSS*DOC92
    Clan Medical Officer

Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:43 pm

• Damnit Doc. :?

Why does this game work for me, most every other OSS who has the game and 1.6 million other players, but not for you? It is beyond comprehension.

Because of the way I am, (I cannot stand to have something that will not work until I know why), I would have been pounding on doors if necessary to get it resolved.
    You may be to the point at which you no longer care, but for my own sanity I would have to know why.

I can only presume you've exhausted all the resources available to you by now?

I wish I had your PC sitting on my desk. :evil:
    56BLOOD
    'Bama Bulldog

Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:27 pm

• Maybe send your copy of the game to blood or someone and see if they can get it to work. If 3 machines cant get it to work then its either the internet or a corrupted copy right?
    =OSS*Bomber=

Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:20 am

• =OSS*LieutBomber= wrote:Maybe send your copy of the game to blood or someone and see if they can get it to work. If 3 machines cant get it to work then its either the internet or a corrupted copy right?

it's poss. a corrupted game because Kefke got it to work and Kef and me use the smae internet so internet won't be the problem. I think it's or the PC or a corrupted game and since DOC meets the requirements(i think) so send that copy back to EA and tell them your problelm no doubt they will send another one but it might be they don't have a prem. edition anymore and that you will have to wait a couple more months/years
    =OSS*FREAK=

Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:04 pm

• Alright lets fully hash this out right here, right now. Doc and Freak, throw up your system specs of all systems you have tried the game on, your ISP specs, your antivirus/firewall specs, and whether you have a digital or hard copy of the game. We have a lot of computer savvy people here on the forum and we are gonna figure this out once and for all!
    =OSS*bulldog1986=

Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:49 pm

• =OSS*DOC92 wrote: Guess what....FUCK DICE and besides Termi, fuck Sweden. I'll pay your bus fare to their HQ Term,i if you post a video of you taking a crap in their lobby.

:roll: Never go by bus so I will consider this offer...might learn something.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

ImageImage
    =OSS*TERMINATOR=
    The Swedish Bulldozer

Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:27 pm

• =OSS*bulldog1986= wrote:Alright lets fully hash this out right here, right now. Doc and Freak, throw up your system specs of all systems you have tried the game on, your ISP specs, your antivirus/firewall specs, and whether you have a digital or hard copy of the game. We have a lot of computer savvy people here on the forum and we are gonna figure this out once and for all!

I am totally with the Dog on this one.
    I think somewhere I suggested getting a fresh copy of the game. If you downloaded the digital version, then Dice, EA, whomever, should provide you with a Hard Copy or otherwise a new download to try.
    The discussion in the Game Forums concerning the game not working have settled down somewhat and so SOMETHING must have been done.

I never did understand exactly to what point you guys got the game to where the issues started?
    The install completed okay?
    You can sign on to Origin okay?
    The game stalls at the Flash Screen before loading the map(s)?
    The game never loads and you are left with a black screen?

Here is what I do.
    I NEVER start origin at first.
    I get on the Battlelog first.
    The only time Origin starts is when I click on the "Join Server" button in Battlelog to actually begin playing.
    I NEVER click on the BF3 Logo Image in Origin to start the game. Even if playing the single player....
    Origin doesn't have to be running to be logged into Battlelog.
    You can see who's on, who's playing, what server they are in etc etc...

I hate Origin anyway, and they could have simply had everything tied into Battlelog without using the stupid Origin thing. Since Battelog is the actual Web Link for all the stats and other shiz connected with the game.

But along with BullDogs suggestion, it would be excellent to see some system specs posted up from you guys just to see what the PC minds might see that may be a problem somehow.
    56BLOOD
    'Bama Bulldog

PreviousNext

Return to -BF3-

Information