BF4? Anyone home?

Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:05 am

Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:35 pm

Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:14 am

Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:19 am

• Haven't updated it since December I believe, couldn't stand the crashes anymore. Haven't been gaming a lot lately, but when I do, I prefer BC2, I'll probably update BF4 one of those days and give it another chance.
    =OSS*KEFKE96=

Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:59 am

• Im eastern too, typically play evenings and weekends, get a game here and there and the occasional all night marathons. Took a break for a week or two to find work but good now, i've been on quite a bit lately.
    ...the stench of death reveals the taste...
    =OSS*DONKEYSHOW=

Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:57 am

• I havent lost interest of it but from some reasons I play bf3 mostly. I play less now and mostly do the gametime with my daughter that got very hooked up in knifeonly (BF3..CROW - servers). Also the Metro of course. http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ ... p_players/

Were moving: hope to be able to still play bf3/4 see this: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7414

I think both games are very much fun, I will keep on if possible...or I must pay for the whole fucking Fiber to get it to my new house :lol: -> Bankrupted! LOL!

ImageImage
    =OSS*TERMINATOR=
    The Swedish Bulldozer

Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:24 am

• played some BF4 with termy a long while ago and 2 weeks ago i played some with my friends from school, but that was more fucking around. No serious stuff.
    Im not a big fan from bf4 bacause the feeling of teamplay is completely gone. In BF3 this was still a little present. and the way how i played was mostly based on teamplay, its sad though i really wish BF4 or 3 was "the uniting game" of OSS but i guess we gotta wait and see which game will be.
    =OSS*FREAK=

Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:57 am

• I just bought BF4, although I think it kinda stinks... But I'd be up for some rounds with da bai's
    HonkeyMofoJr
    Clan Mascot

Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:05 pm

• :D Building myself a new gaming rig and Im also in the BF3 and BF4 still. Many hours behind me in BF3 - No:82 global/total score. Like the BF4 think its fun now and then. Takes some time to leatn all maps and how to....in short its a team play game. If one is lucky to join a good squad working together its alot of fun.
    Put in some friends request if were not already frinds in battlelog, Im [OSS] TERMINATOR_SWE in battlefields still.

Just btw my son is now, (what I never became) a PRO-gamer. :D Hes playing in the OverWatch league this fall with his team Laser Kittenz. Im just so proud! Hes living his dream.
    https://twitter.com/LaserKittenz (Crems)

ImageImage
    =OSS*TERMINATOR=
    The Swedish Bulldozer

Return to -BF3-

Information