BC2 dying?

Discussion of Battlefield Bad Company 2 and related topics.
Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:19 pm

• after having a really bad day with WoT i jumped into BC2 and wow.....
    all my favourites r gone and all in all i got just a handful servers listed after searching for everysthing available
    anyone still kicking ass except terms?
    METAL RULEZ :twisted:
    (NO kangaroos in Austria)
    =OSS*GhOStOfVieNNa=
    Austrian Assassin

Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:18 pm

• I was also....right up until tomorrow... :P If I get a chance tonight, you can normally find me in the Vietnam server titled "Napalm on Toast".... But, I think tonight I'm probably helping my middle child with homework and then having to mess with configuration stuff for our new BF3 server and getting the remote-admin program stuff setup for everybody in my gang....
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
    =OSS*Flyswamper

Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:59 am

• Well something took the internet out last night. I still have not gotten the BF3 disks so I will play BC2. Gotta check that out now...servers dying...I get the same feeling as before in BF2.

edit: Ok, I checked the servers this morning and ..yes there are still alot of people in there and playing. Makes me happy. :D
    I like the game and will most likely spend some time in there along with the BF3. Now that I look at the boards (LB) I can hang in there at a (to myself) satisfying position of 442. With out no gaming time at all, almost, lmao, past 2 days. I actually like the Idea of hanging in there to make a "print" for the name of =OSS=. To reach the top seems impossible but staying in the top 3-400 aint hard at all, once you get there.

BF3 is still not here, checked my in real life mail... :cry: .., release is moved to 27th in sweden so...IDK. I think it will be a blast that game. New Drivers, Full game without limitations as in Beta...hard to think it will be boring. Enormous maps to learn and all other new stuff. Heck, its hard to wait... :x
    Last edited by =OSS*TERMINATOR= on Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImage
    =OSS*TERMINATOR=
    The Swedish Bulldozer

Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:56 am

• Well, you guys who hit up BC2 hard this past season can witness along with me that it has been and still is a very good shooter game. It's been a fun ride with the game for me. One of the better games to have been out there IMO. Very few glitches and idiocies other than the unbelievable spawn situation we've all experienced. I particularly enjoyed the Vietnam pack and it's weapons and maps as well.
    Also, take a look at some of the talented gamers we've had join OSS due to our common interests in the game. And how here we are on the threshold of another great game.

Hopefully this one will prove to be another communion event like SOF2 turned out to be...
    56BLOOD
    'Bama Bulldog

Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:09 am

• i am preparing for bf3 so yes i play BC2 every day (also the campaingn) bc2 is dying vietnam even more
    found 7 servers online in total that had players in it and bc2 is just normal i think
    =OSS*FREAK=

Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:59 pm

• BC2 is dead for me, BF3 is here and to stay. Ill probably never go back to that game..EVER.
    =OSS*TROOP3R=
    Clan Young Gun

Return to BF BC2

Information