=IRON= Looking for a scrim

Discussion of Battlefield Bad Company 2 and related topics.
Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:35 pm

• guys what server will it be in?

I know the pass but dont know the server xD
    "If Hitchens Is In Hell, I would Like To Make My Reservation"

=OSS*Lenin=

Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:10 pm

Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:10 pm

• it was fun
    =OSS*KEFKE96=

Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:38 pm

• We won
    3-0
    Each round was close and each round we had to come back. They always started out with the upper lead. Good Job OSS and Good Job IRON
    =OSS*Bomber=

Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:42 pm

• Happy to see that I come home from the West Coast and my clan has won another scrim on the battlefield... :twisted:

3 to Zero? That is wicked sick... 8)
    56BLOOD
    'Bama Bulldog

Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:01 pm

• Happy to see that I come home from the West Coast and my clan has won another scrim on the battlefield...

3 to Zero? That is wicked sick...

WEll first let me say your team won are u serious bud.Look its not the loosing That gets to me but come on really i like how u went and got guys that werent OSS members to the point were u got guys saying i just got recruited for this scrim i mean come on guy.This was a big a disappointment seeing this kind of crap going on so yeah good job with that win Image
    TheLoneWolf210

Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:03 pm

• Hey you said they had to be clan members. Roid, our admin said we could have temporary clan members.
    So yeah good job.
    =OSS*Bomber=

Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:11 pm

• There is one thing u cant recruit its class.What the hell is a temporary member.Is that the response to my post is gonna be really hahahah When u are ready to play us with actual members then come let me know alright
    TheLoneWolf210

Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:23 pm

• We can do another scrim that's fine. Now u listen here buddy. We are all gamers. We all play to have fun. And if your clan can't realize that and allow anyone but clan members to a team then so be it. We have no problem giving people temporary tags just to allow others to enjoy with us some of the best rounds in our life.
    Our clan is smaller than most because its more disciplined and its more dedicated. All of us clan members are hand-picked.
    If you really want to face a full on team of them it will take a while but I assure you we will kick your ass so hard you will hesitate before you spawn into the barrage of rounds flying through your base.
    Heck we didnt even bring our real chopper team.
    =OSS*Bomber=

Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:35 pm

• TheLoneWolf210 wrote:There is one thing u cant recruit its class.What the hell is a temporary member.Is that the response to my post is gonna be really hahahah When u are ready to play us with actual members then come let me know alright

Apparently your clan can't recruit that either, with the immaturity of you bringing your brat-fest onto these forums. Instead of saying "great game" and keeping your opinion to yourself and be "classy" about it, you come on here like a cry baby. Doesn't matter where we have our members, or scrim mates from. We have compiled them together, we have organized this, and played with them for a long time. Over half of the team was a full-time "OSS" member. The other guys are currently long-time friends, or in the provisional recruiting process, anyways I digress.

Good games. How about we do a squad rush to pacify the crying?
    TS3: notellcartel.typefrag.com pass: frag

=OSS*Xconman=

Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:47 pm

• Please allow me to impart my opinions on the issues of "clan" scrims and using ringers in place of clan "true" members:

I DON’T LIKE IT!

Let me make this very clear for all to understand, PCGN/COWA will NOT participate in ANY scrims/matches against a team full of ringers. These scrims were set up as a clan against clan environment and that is how it is going to stay.

A win gained with ringers is a win NOT earned and is COWARDLY in my opinion.
    Use your regular members or forget playing us.

If you do not have enough members to play then that is different, but that would be the only reason.
    Fire488

Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:48 am

• Good games, it was much fun

and maybe 2-3 players weren't of the clan, but flyswamper is here a long time, and he is member to us.

we didn't won just because of those non-clan members, be happy that bulldog wasn't there :D

it was always verry close, and i really thaught you would win arica but somewhere in the half, we got the lead with (if i remember correct) 55-50 orso, we had luck, but also a good strategy and good members/friends

and if you aren't mad anymore i would be happy to do a rematch, it was fun
    =OSS*KEFKE96=

Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:24 am

• lonewolf why do u care how the OSS clan recruits some have to wait 1 year some 3 months and a few apperently couple of minutes :D but what's the big deal and about flyswamper he might be in WGO but if OSS clan agrees he can be in both clans what's the problem ?
    =OSS*FREAK=

Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:42 am

• =OSS*KEFKE96= wrote:Good games, it was much fun

and maybe 2-3 players weren't of the clan, but flyswamper is here a long time, and he is member to us.

we didn't won just because of those non-clan members, be happy that bulldog wasn't there :D

it was always verry close, and i really thaught you would win arica but somewhere in the half, we got the lead with (if i remember correct) 55-50 orso, we had luck, but also a good strategy and good members/friends

and if you aren't mad anymore i would be happy to do a rematch, it was fun

This is not my business, but this is a very classy reply and considering what PC gaming is becoming lately it is very refreshing to see..
    Fire488

Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:44 am

• Lol what the hell is going on. I'm sorry fire if the league enforced Clan Teams but you told us that we could bring friends.
    I'm just that type of person that only plays if someone is online to play and chat with.
    Im very confused right now but one thing for sure is that I'm not coordinating for your gaming league anymore.
    =OSS*Bomber=

PreviousNext

Return to BF BC2

Information