=IRON= Looking for a scrim

Discussion of Battlefield Bad Company 2 and related topics.
Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:48 pm

• How u doing guys thanks for little me in the front door.Well i the TheLoneWolf210 from IronSightGamers .And i am here to ask u all if u are interested in setting up a scrim if possible .We can run anywhere from 8 to 10 guys mabe more not sure.Right now we are newly formed clan and still working out the bugs.But we are getting there if u know what i mean. We have been doing alot of scrimming and we ran into a guy who turned out to be a good friend .He is from COWA his name is FIre .And he said to hit u guys up to hopefully set something up .So here is or site link http://www.ironsightgamers.com/index.php
    SO u can check us out and hope fully i well see u in our forums soon to set something up if its possiable i would like to jump on your vent or ts and try and get this going .So i just want to say thank you for your time and i hope to hear from u .I well check this post to see where we stand thanks OSS
    TheLoneWolf210

Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:22 pm

• It's summer man! Of course we can do it! 8-10 will be way easier than 16 lol.
    God bless Fire! Nice to see you man.
    =OSS*Bomber=

Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:54 am

• Yeah bud fire rocks .And lets get together on your vent and we can start getting things started thanks again bud here is our site http://www.ironsightgamers.com/ If its possible for u to go post so the rest of the guys can get to know u that would be great if u have time .And does your vent have a password so i can jump on and talk to u let me know thanks bud
    TheLoneWolf210

Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:08 pm

• If we start getting scrim requests on a regular basis, Roid may get re-interested in BC2?
    56BLOOD
    'Bama Bulldog

Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:26 pm

• Yeah roid, trooper, desmo, witty, and foomster. We shouldn't have to get other guys to fill in for CLAN BATTLES.

vent3.gameservers.com
    frag

Blood is on there a lot set up a playdate with him.
    =OSS*Bomber=

Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:49 am

• I got a quick question who do i talk to.SO we can get this thing going as soon as possible .If u havent gone to out site thats alright i well just jump on your vent or ts and we can talk about it there.Thanks again guys for accepting
    TheLoneWolf210

Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:00 pm

• Bomber up there is the one who set up this next up coming scrim, he is the one you should get a hold of, its vent that we use, though he can use TS as well (as can I, I dont know about the rest of the guys)

Get together with him, but keep in mind that some of us work, so set it up a bit later rather than sooner, otherwise we could end up being short staffed if some of us have ot work that day ;)
    =OSS*bulldog1986=

Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:19 pm

• =OSS*bulldog1986= wrote:Bomber up there is the one who set up this next up coming scrim, he is the one you should get a hold of, its vent that we use, though he can use TS as well (as can I, I dont know about the rest of the guys)

Get together with him, but keep in mind that some of us work, so set it up a bit later rather than sooner, otherwise we could end up being short staffed if some of us have ot work that day ;)

And of course bulldog is really trying to say, "Bomber is my bitch. He does it all. Talk to him."
    =OSS*Bomber=

Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:25 pm

• Sorry dude i could not register. Kept on saying invalid check number
    =OSS*Bomber=

Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:26 pm

• =OSS*BOMBER= wrote:Sorry dude i could not register. Kept on saying invalid check number

Yeah we were having problems with it but it should be fixed know so go ahead try one more tme.But i well talk to u soon bud thanks
    TheLoneWolf210

Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:47 am

• I have jumped on twice to talk to u and i guess u are idle.Becouse i get no response when i log on.I think we can set everything up thru your forums for now.I would like to set something up for the 7th or if not when ever is good for u guys just let me know and we can get this going.WE can do 2 rounds 2 maps hardcore counquest starting around 9est .Let me know what u guys think thanks
    TheLoneWolf210

Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:10 pm

• K. Well we would have to plan it like 2-3 weeks ahead. I prob can't make it but its no big deal.

2 Maps of HC inf only conquest?

It should be between June 25th or June 26th. Saturday or a Sunday.

Is that ok?
    =OSS*Bomber=

Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:34 pm

• Thats cool we can set it for one of those days bud.We have time then to get all the small things out of the way.This should be a good one i think.Again i well jump on your vent lets see if i can catch u.Is there a time that i can do this alright bud thanks
    TheLoneWolf210

Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:58 pm

• Wont be able to make it, will be drunk off my ass on vacation, I will be so inebriated that Ill probably be tongue kissing every light post on the way home
    (Hospital visit for splinters wont be fun, but *shrugs*)
    =OSS*bulldog1986=

Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:18 pm

• Well everyone knows not having one oss is hard enough. Two is just unbearable.
    July 10th Sunday or maybe July 9th Saturday
    =OSS*Bomber=

Next

Return to BF BC2

Information