=IRON= Looking for a scrim

Discussion of Battlefield Bad Company 2 and related topics.
Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:57 am

• =OSS*BOMBER= wrote:Im very confused right now but one thing for sure is that I'm not coordinating for your gaming league anymore.

I said that if you were short players that is was OK to use friends, friends being the key word here... Not ringers from mIRC to "rape faces" in scrims.

Also, I never gave you any permission whatsoever to "coordinate" anything for our gaming leagues.
    Please don't do it.

Thanks.
    Fire488

Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:02 pm

• I'm sure bomber just wanted to make it easier for all of us, it takes a while for decide wich server, map, game mode, and we can be happy bomber did that.

We don't bring friends, we bring good friends, who could be, if they wanted to, be in oss before you know it. It's not like we buy good players orso, we just play scrims with good friends.
    =OSS*KEFKE96=

Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:39 pm

• Fire488 wrote:
    =OSS*BOMBER= wrote:Im very confused right now but one thing for sure is that I'm not coordinating for your gaming league anymore.

I said that if you were short players that is was OK to use friends, friends being the key word here... Not ringers from mIRC to "rape faces" in scrims.

Also, I never gave you any permission whatsoever to "coordinate" anything for our gaming leagues.
    Please don't do it.

Thanks.

No no you misunderstood me. I was talking about OSS participation in your league. Each clan has a scrim coordinator for a league and I was stating that I'm not doing it anymore for this league.
    Sorry about that.
    =OSS*Bomber=

Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:36 pm

• =OSS*KEFKE96= wrote:I'm sure bomber just wanted to make it easier for all of us, it takes a while for decide wich server, map, game mode, and we can be happy bomber did that.

We don't bring friends, we bring good friends, who could be, if they wanted to, be in oss before you know it. It's not like we buy good players orso, we just play scrims with good friends.

Yeah, I'm one of the few who aren't official OSS members, but its not like they asked me to play, quite on the contrair, I was the one who asked to take a part in this...

I honestly don't see the big deal in it, since like you said its supposed to be a friendly match, so why should anyone be denied the opportunity to take part in something as fun as this?

This was my second scrim with you guys from OSS and hopefully it wont be my last but if things keep going like this I'm not sure I'll be able too...

Anyways Great Game all of you, it was a lot of fun, and I hope we'll se a rematch from this :D

Regards,

Lenin

Edit: sorry kef, i quoted the wrong person xD, I meant to quote on of the people who was critizing that there were "non" OSS members in the Scrim...
    Last edited by =OSS*Lenin= on Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    "If Hitchens Is In Hell, I would Like To Make My Reservation"

=OSS*Lenin=

Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:38 pm

• Even though I wasnt a part of it this time

NO MORE FUCKING SCRIMS IF THIS IS THE BS DRAMA THAT IS GONNA HAPPEN AFTER EACH ONE.

Done deal, move on, let it the fuck go.
    =OSS*bulldog1986=

Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:19 pm

• GGZ everyone and a special thanks to our very special friends, Fly, Lenin and Killa. You made the event possible and a good fragging time a Saturday Night.

ImageImage
    =OSS*TERMINATOR=
    The Swedish Bulldozer

Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:42 pm

• =OSS*BOMBER= wrote:
    Fire488 wrote:
    =OSS*BOMBER= wrote:Im very confused right now but one thing for sure is that I'm not coordinating for your gaming league anymore.

Please don't do it.

Thanks.

No no you misunderstood me. I was talking about OSS participation in your league. Each clan has a scrim coordinator for a league and I was stating that I'm not doing it anymore for this league.
    Sorry about that.

Its all good Bomber. No harm done.
    Fire488

Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:46 pm

• =OSS*bulldog1986= wrote:Even though I wasnt a part of it this time

NO MORE FUCKING SCRIMS IF THIS IS THE BS DRAMA THAT IS GONNA HAPPEN AFTER EACH ONE.

Done deal, move on, let it the fuck go.

I don't think it is drama, it more of a misunderstanding that can easily be sorted out. As long as we are all on the same page there is no reason we can't keep scrimming.
    Fire488

Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:03 pm

• we don't say you have a problem, but if your clan has problems with good friends be on the scrim... i don't think those guys like that
    =OSS*KEFKE96=

Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:21 pm

• Bomber just a little heads up with what happened last night. Win or Lose was not the point it was how you held to what was agreed on.

Wolf posted that this was going to be a IRON vs OSS only scrim. Your responses following that was this.

=OSS*BOMBER= wrote::roll:
    Sorry Lenin but I guess you can't join. Tell Stevo that too in case he decides to come.

Then he responds yet he still played last night.
    LenintheGreat wrote:Aww, well that blows... Well atleast im still in the other one...

Then you bring up Flyswamper.
    =OSS*BOMBER= wrote:Have fun blood.
    I forgot about Flyswamper.

Just look at his sig he is =WGO= and if you go to his real clan site you will she he is one of the admins there.

Yet you decide to let him play even after it was agreed that only OSS members play.

So on the next page of the post you put up this roster.
    =OSS*BOMBER= wrote:New Roster:
    Flyswamper
    LeninTheGreat
    Terminator
    HisSoninator
    Kefke
    Bomber
    Xcon
    HomeyClaus
    RoofRunner
    Trooper(As alternate cause I know youll be online when this starts)
    Hmmm 9 players plus 1 alt. I think they should be fine if we out number them a bit.

Funny the first 2 guys on the list are not OSS members. Yet you let them play.

The big problem with last nights scrim was uFear DrnknMunkey he was not on your roster and clearly not OSS.
    When we looked him up last night after the match we find his web site and see this line in the shout box.
    DrnknMunkey: Just got recruited by Bomber to rape faces in their Scim, raped faces is what we did.
    July 09, 2011, 07:12:45 pm

I know you are just a kid and are new to the term ''ringer''. But so you know going to another team and recruiting a player to play on your team for the night is what a ringer is.
    We looked at his stats last night and he is a top chopper pilot. So with your team playing us in a chopper map and knowing your team needs a pilot to win. You go out and recruit one.

Love how you respond to Wolfs post.
    =OSS*BOMBER= wrote:Hey you said they had to be clan members. Roid, our admin said we could have temporary clan members.
    So yeah good job.

Looks like you don't know the definition to the word "lame" ether.

As far as Fire488 goes he is right. If you think running a team like this is ok in a real league then yes you are just a kid. It would be like the NFL allowing teams to go and get better players from other teams. Give them a "temporary" team jersey for the night.

Real teams know that makes for a hollow victory.
    Rivetgun

Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:32 pm

• Okay. This back and forth needs to stop right now.

Let's all get large enough to see there were some oversights, misunderstandings and issues that obviously caused some ire between the two factions here.

This was not a league match nor a sanctioned ladder battle.
    Let's get another "Scrim" scheduled and let it be once and for all agreed that it's between OSS Members and our opponents only.

This would be good for everyone, in my humble opinion.
    56BLOOD
    'Bama Bulldog

Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:59 pm

• One thing I want the rest of people who scrim with us to understand is, when you play with OSS, our ranks arent in the 100's or 1000's, we are a much smaller clan that doesnt grow extremely fast like a lot of these big clans out there, we are selective of who we put tags on, and if that prevents us from putting out a full team of OSS tagged people, so be it, our choice. We do however enjoy scrimming with friends, playing with them whether against or with, we have been good friends with numerous clans in the past, but ill be damned if we are gonna poach someone elses clan member to put tags on them to please someone we are scrimming. We play with friends, mates, and family, end of story.

I am out of all future scrims, sorry but I dont want to be a part of them.

I prefer SDM anyways, if you wanna team with me in there, thats fine, but dont ever expect special treatment, I dont give mercy to anyone.
    =OSS*bulldog1986=

Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:30 am

• =OSS*bulldog1986= wrote:One thing I want the rest of people who scrim with us to understand is, when you play with OSS, our ranks arent in the 100's or 1000's, we are a much smaller clan that doesnt grow extremely fast like a lot of these big clans out there, we are selective of who we put tags on, and if that prevents us from putting out a full team of OSS tagged people, so be it, our choice. We do however enjoy scrimming with friends, playing with them whether against or with, we have been good friends with numerous clans in the past, but ill be damned if we are gonna poach someone elses clan member to put tags on them to please someone we are scrimming. We play with friends, mates, and family, end of story.

I am out of all future scrims, sorry but I dont want to be a part of them.

I prefer SDM anyways, if you wanna team with me in there, thats fine, but dont ever expect special treatment, I dont give mercy to anyone.

We have a whopping 13 members and don't seem to have an issue fielding 8-10 of our OWN members without having to hire ringers or "temporary" clan members for a scrim.
    injuneer

Previous

Return to BF BC2

Information