CHEAETERS

Discussion of Battlefield Bad Company 2 and related topics.
Thu May 05, 2011 4:08 am

• WE all know it CHEATERS
    110-7
    78-0
    250-5

all in one day and all on different servers

how the hell do i need to level up if every fuckin server is full of cheaters and hackers OMFG

srry for my language i just needed to lose these words :evil:
    =OSS*FREAK=

Thu May 05, 2011 4:51 am

• :lol: ...life in online videogames...in a nutshell. Yes its a pain.

ImageImage
    =OSS*TERMINATOR=
    The Swedish Bulldozer

Thu May 05, 2011 7:54 am

• In almost every single game, people will find a way to be cheat, and if they cant cheat, they will be dishonest and exploit, and if they cant do that, the game probably isnt that popular :/
    =OSS*bulldog1986=

Thu May 05, 2011 9:58 pm

• ^
    Yep...What Bulldog said...
    56BLOOD
    'Bama Bulldog

Fri May 06, 2011 9:47 am

• You can't stop them, but there are a few things you can do to reduce their effect....

Probably the best/biggest thing you can do is play on servers that stream to pbbans. This will weed out thousands of known cheaters, at least until they buy another CD-key and get a new account to hack on.

You can't do anything immediately unless an admin is present, but most people that put up servers don't want the server-killing-blatant cheaters on there and will take action if you point it out to them. But, if you take a few moments to jot down the EXACT player name, the approximate time you were on your server, and look up the cheaters stats on a site like bfbcs.com to verify they have obvious cheater-like stats (score/min > 600, really high KDR...like 6 or better, 60-100% headshot percentage for kills with LMGs and assault rifles, and other giveaways).

I know that if you were to report a cheater for our server with obvious-cheater-like stats, I would appreciate the help and this player would find himself retroactively banned. The ban would be local only, but it is a way to help clean up your favorite server for the next round you want to play. Not ALL admins will probably do this, but I would suggest that most of them running a server DO care about keeping it clean and can use your help (even it it is after the fact).

Again, details to give the server owner for after-the-fact:

EXACT soldier name:
    approximate date/time:
    a link to the cheaters stats on bfbcs.com or similar site.

Just be careful to only bother for this with the really really blatant ones. Admins/server-owners get WAY too many hackusations from people that just get beaten by better players and can't deal with the fact that someone might be better than them. The obvious ones are easy to spot by everybody and are usually server-killers though.
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
    =OSS*Flyswamper

Fri May 06, 2011 5:55 pm

• I thought this thread was about the TV show....*nm*
    =OSS*OGT=

Sat May 07, 2011 2:35 am

• =OSS*OGT= wrote:I thought this thread was about the TV show....*nm*

haha :D
    =OSS*FREAK=

Return to BF BC2

Information