Our new BFBC2 Server!

Discussion of Battlefield Bad Company 2 and related topics.
Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:02 pm

• You can find the server info on the right hand side of the http://www.ossclan.net website.
    TS3: notellcartel.typefrag.com pass: frag

=OSS*Xconman=

Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:01 pm

• It has been 16/16 for almost two days now! We are seeing a lot of regulars start popping up.

=OSS*Xconman=

Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:33 am

• GG's in there tonight fellas!
    =OSS*OGT=

Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:21 am

• Yeah it was really good.

=OSS*Xconman=

Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:53 pm

• We need campers! 0/16!
    =OSS*Bomber=

Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:41 am

• im camping right now :wink:
    METAL RULEZ :twisted:
    (NO kangaroos in Austria)
    =OSS*GhOStOfVieNNa=
    Austrian Assassin

Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:18 pm

• It dropped at 9am! Longest I've seen it last through midnight! Thanks ghost and ogt for bringing it back. I'm so happy wsl chose our server as top pick! There are other clans and players as well but I don't know them. I'd estimate that there is at least 20 non oss people that would join our server if its only at 5/16.
    =OSS*Bomber=

Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:22 pm

• Nice its populated. I be in as soon I get some time. House full of guests

ImageImage
    =OSS*TERMINATOR=
    The Swedish Bulldozer

Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:49 pm

• With it at 0/16, I hopped in at about 12:30pm central and idled. Came back 30min later and saw a full house. :)
    =OSS*OGT=

Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:07 pm

• I was luvin that un-spoken challenge between bulldog and MurderOne of WSL last night.
    You guys Score per Minute is very close. 1.77 for MurderOne and 1.8 or so for bulldog. With that rate, with a little more server time it will be a real battle for the Server Top-Spot between you two.
    Dred Nawt is up there currently but I think he'll be toppled unless he gets the time in there to play and hold the position.
    56BLOOD
    'Bama Bulldog

Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:38 pm

• I just got off to a good start with this bc2 server tool developer. He will check out our server and if he likes it he might add it to his website. Come-on! Let's get that server we can't miss out this opportunity!
    =OSS*Bomber=

Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:36 pm

• I have a suggestion to the server that could really bring up the popularity.
    We have had many clans that were legends in the GP Jalalalalalabad server and I say its our time to take the role as the SERVER KING. We have had many nice compliments about our server and over 5000 people have joined it.
    My idea is to change our server to a bc2 32/32 rush. Since not everyone has Vietnam a bc2 server should fill up quicker. A rush server is a pain to start up but it ain't going down when it hits 32 as long as we have enough admins(that should be all ossers that want it) and we use Team Balance. So with that said, I'd like to share my server config idea. I chose maps that would be fun for both sides and is not a total rape when one team is completely dominating.
    Valpariaso
    Cold War
    Heavy Metal
    Oasis
    Nelson Bay
    A server name that I would choose is "=OSS* BF2 LEGENDS RUSH SERVER"
    Yes that name would draw in many lvl 50s and yes they would ask "Where's Roid?" many times. So roid get in bc2!

I thought of this because in our bc2 par-tay you guys wanted to go to a different server which means our server was getting boring. Plus we can never squad up in our server because that would kill it! In a rush server, you can and to me its never boring. But if this suggestion goes in motion we have to get team balance to work because losing 10 players is expected every round. This is one of those rare times I post as many words as blood because I truly care about being having the best server possible. Thank you.
    P.s. Xcon I will be sending you money in less than a week.
    =OSS*Bomber=

Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:33 pm

• Up to the other guys if they want to convert it over and add more slots (8 slots) making it $30 a month.

=OSS*Xconman=

Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:36 pm

• Where's "Hastings" in the list?

As every knows, except for that player in Syracuse NY, I am primarily a DM person. But I'll support whatever Mode is best for us 8)

Last night, XConMan and me both played some conquest Vietnam.
    The frustration of having your entire squad, (with the exception of XConMan and me) NOT knowing what the hell is going on and why we are there is a huge turn-off for me in Conquest.
    The total Boobs on our team were minus some tactical skills and basically turned it into Chaos.
    These guys were running right past caps that we were sitting on to claim as we watched them merrily jog on like they were headed to a pig judging contest. They didn't even make an attempt to help out with the mission even after some scolding and a couple of rounds to their heads. :twisted:

So I like it, and then I don't like it, you know what I mean.
    But I agree with OGT's post that it is good to break from the Dm once in a while.

Bomber- You've got lots of typing to do to catch up with me.
    If I split all my posts into 2 sentences per post, I would OWN the forum post count.
    56BLOOD
    'Bama Bulldog

Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:15 pm

• I know I was trying to say that that length I wrote is your average. :lol:
    Well Blood, thats why I wanted the server to have Bf2 legends because most of the noobs that play Bf2 come out as respected players. And rush has less noobs than conquest.

If you guys all agree for this and we can in total give xcon $40 a month we could get a 32 man rush.
    =OSS*Bomber=

Next

Return to BF BC2

Information