Map pack 7

Discussion of Battlefield Bad Company 2 and related topics.
Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:05 pm

• A big chunk of my fragging buddies have decided they are in love with Oasis-Conquest mode. It's got a few vehicles, but is really a larger-scale city/urban/infantry type of fight. ....
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
    =OSS*Flyswamper

Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:01 pm

• :D Good choise. That map really delivers a good(infantry) fragging zone and U can hide effectively from the bradley tank. Lotsa buildings and ways to sneakin and run in and take dogtags in, lol.
    Have You guys thought about the better light/no sand/no snow damaging the visability. IM HAPPY!!! Now its more fragging than searching for the shades :lol:
    The HEAVY METAL map is absolutely awesome to play as sniper. Theres endless landscape to hide in and wiat for some xact moment to drop mortars on tanks or just snipe. One apache, one Black Hawk vs. 2 Russian armed Helos and tanks EVERYWHERE.....awesome!
    ...and I didnt even mention the all terrain cars with MG:s and grenade launchers. Damn this game is good! :twisted:

ImageImage
    =OSS*TERMINATOR=
    The Swedish Bulldozer

Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:21 pm

• I know what you mean about Heavy Metal and the hiding bit.... Eventually maybe I'll do the sniper thing. But right now I'm kinda working on getting the AT4 missle/rocket to platinum status and I really like the choppers that buzz overhead thinking they are safe on Heavy Metal.

If they aren't being fired upon already, the pilots tend to fly a little more predictably on that map....right until an AT4 hits them anyway. :)
    =OSS*Flyswamper

Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:46 pm

• You boys are insane, but aint it great!
    It helps to play a little crazy sometimes.
    I take more risks that usual lately. Running aound some maps like I know where I'm going hoping my head doesn't get blown off.
    56BLOOD
    'Bama Bulldog

Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:36 am

• for em Oasis is defentely the best new map either rush or conquest
    the poor thing about heavy metal is (as i see it) that if u r on the US side u have the advantage with the black hawk that can easily take out the russian helos. especially the havoc but altogether the new maps really brought into the game what was not inside yet.......VERY HUGE LANDSCAPES and damn good URBAN areas

btw. anyone knows an oasis IO server??
    METAL RULEZ :twisted:
    (NO kangaroos in Austria)
    =OSS*GhOStOfVieNNa=
    Austrian Assassin

Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:50 am

• I told WGO server that a great server would be a
    Rush, inf only, hardcore: oasis, cold war, and port valdez

Can't you imagine the insanity? Afterall the wgo server is called =WGO= Rush Insanity. I hope the choose that choice.
    =OSS*Bomber=

Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:10 pm

• =OSS*BOMBER= wrote:I told WGO server that a great server would be a
    Rush, inf only, hardcore: oasis, cold war, and port valdez

Can't you imagine the insanity? Afterall the wgo server is called =WGO= Rush Insanity. I hope the choose that choice.

We are still experimenting, we have lots of cooks in the kitchen so things are getting changed frequently on that second server now.

But... .at the moment (as of this morning) we've got it setup to be 24/7 Oasis in mixed mode. So...you'll play 2 rounds of Oasis Rush and 2 rounds of Oasis Conquest.

But.... stay tuned to this channel as the map rotation/list is changing everytime the wind blows (or somebody farts).
    =OSS*Flyswamper

Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:46 pm

• :lol: :lol: Insanity, HELL YEAH!

ImageImage
    =OSS*TERMINATOR=
    The Swedish Bulldozer

Previous

Return to BF BC2

Information