=WGO= second server is now testing Squad Death Match Mode...

Discussion of Battlefield Bad Company 2 and related topics.

• FYI...

We (over at =WGO=) have put our 2nd (less populated) server over to SQDM mode. I know a lot of you guys like that mode a lot. I would selfishly encourage you to pay it a visit whenever the opportunity arises.

Also, if you have any suggestions on setup/settings/maps.... feel free to throw 'em out for consideration. Can't promise every single suggestion made gets implemented .... but.... I'd offer up that you guys opinions and suggestions would carry more weight that most.

And our other server. We had this one up to the #33 in the world server before our IP got changed recently. Climbing the ranks again, but it takes a bit of time for it to get back up there I think.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
    =OSS*Flyswamper

Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:17 pm

• Hardcore, No Tank and all the DM maps available?
    56BLOOD
    'Bama Bulldog

Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:19 pm

• =OSS*BLOOD= wrote:Hardcore, No Tank and all the DM maps available?

Yeah I think so... just hopped into ProCon and looked and I think we have it setup for all of the above...

If you find otherwise, let me know and we'll get it fixed....
    =OSS*Flyswamper

Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:11 pm

• It was full all evening yesterday. Witty and I jumped in later and we were the only ones there for quite some time so we drifted off to some other servers.
    But the time I was there when it was full, ran smooth from my end and the setup seemed to be just right.

I'll be hitting it up more and hopefully others will too.
    56BLOOD
    'Bama Bulldog

Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:48 pm

• Sounds good!
    =OSS*Flyswamper

Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:17 pm

• Swamper with the new map pack out, is Sev going to set them up on you guys SQDM server along with the current map rotation? Hope so....
    56BLOOD
    'Bama Bulldog

Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:46 am

• =OSS*BLOOD= wrote:Swamper with the new map pack out, is Sev going to set them up on you guys SQDM server along with the current map rotation? Hope so....

I added the new maps this morning....

With that said, we do have a lot of chat going on over there about people wanting to change up our server lineup yet again. Not sure how that discussion will turn out....

But.... SQDM all maps (including new ones) is currently configured on that one server. So.... have at it guys!
    =OSS*Flyswamper

Return to BF BC2

Information