ROID

Discussion of Battlefield Bad Company 2 and related topics.
Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:47 pm

• Are we gonna have to send you a gay/midget strip-o-gram before you join up with us on some bc2? :evil: :roll: :lol:
    =OSS*JOKER=
    Clan Clown

Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:36 am

• :shock: :shock: Alright alright.......... I will make it a point to get in more BC2 time.
    =OSS*ROID=
    Admin

Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:59 am

• Interesting......and oddly.....odd :O
    =OSS*bulldog1986=

Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:19 am

• =OSS*Whosyrdaddy= wrote:Are we gonna have to send you a gay/midget strip-o-gram before you join up with us on some bc2? :evil: :roll: :lol:

LMAO
    METAL RULEZ :twisted:
    (NO kangaroos in Austria)
    =OSS*GhOStOfVieNNa=
    Austrian Assassin

Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:33 am

• bulldog1986 wrote:Interesting......and oddly.....odd :O

Lolllz.... :D

You aint seen nuthin' yet. Sometimes it gets worse (or better?).

Dammit Roid....get off the couch.
    56BLOOD
    'Bama Bulldog

Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:00 pm

• 8) We need an Officer to lead the troops! Some with speech capability :twisted:
    :wink:

ImageImage
    =OSS*TERMINATOR=
    The Swedish Bulldozer

Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:29 pm

• Me! Pick me! :lol: [/code]
    =OSS*Bomber=

Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:33 pm

• I am afraid I would be the lowest rank of all in BC2........... you guys are really ranking up fast. :)
    =OSS*ROID=
    Admin

Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:11 pm

• Roid -- I haven't even gotten my misquito wings yet. Man I suck at BC2! what's the trick?? Are there infantry only servers for beginners out there?? Need some help guys!
    =OSS* witty5

Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:26 pm

• Well as the most plaing BC2 in here...Let it take time. First I moved from SOF2 into BF2 I was a complete NOOOOOOB for quite a while. This Battlefield game aint no difference. Im level 33 now and I guess itl take another year to get really confident in all kinda ways to feel like a full blooded BC2 gamer. Though theres more obvious than first 2 days of gameplay. Learning to use the spot function is one of the most valuable and important thing. That is default Q- aiming/looking at an enemy while pressing Q on KBoard highlights the enemy so Your team can see him. This shows off course possible enemy movements since Every Squadmember is a possible spawnpoint except when hes in the water - swimming. Otherwise its like BF2, go in squads if possible (solid teamthink
    ) to stay alive long enough capping or destroying MCOM units. Also apply this think in defence situations. Different Kits in the same squad is also preferable - Think Heal and Support! Sometimes depending on Mapsize or numbers of tanks C4 or AT-bazookas......This You learn after some disaster rookie time. For example, a sniper can unlock automatic weapons like G3 and carry C4 or goggles /Mortar that causes Hellfire strikes on the Spotted target. As an Engineer You can drop AT - mines and make em gett off by firering on them. Its a whola lot of fun coming up all time when You learn the hard way. I can have great rounds with a nice score in all kinda ways and after mowing to another server with other players Youre back to a complete noob again. Theres so many games styles and not to forget....Cheaters...You never know or predict hows it gonna turn out. Classes seems pretty well balanced so You aint coming short with any special class. Read the game and after a while It works out pretty well. Every time Squads work with same goal and move, push and cooperate, theres a chance to win. Its to much to tell about this game but I think like media over here..its the game of the Year...Gamereactor says 9/10, I can only agree. Only bad thing....BC2 is very addictive. Easy to loose control of hours passing!

I forgot one thing: When running in BC2 - You aint getting tired :D You can keep on forever - very useful when chasing and sneaking around Armored vehicles with C4... often 1 C4 takes out the already messed up tank -> results many times in a doubble Kill, destrying Vehicle..and hmmm theres some else score(my memory! :evil: )...very amusing anyway!
    Over and out/

ImageImage
    =OSS*TERMINATOR=
    The Swedish Bulldozer

Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:33 pm

• =OSS* witty5 wrote:Roid -- I haven't even gotten my misquito wings yet. Man I suck at BC2! what's the trick?? Are there infantry only servers for beginners out there?? Need some help guys!

Repetition Witty... don't worry, everyone sucks at first. Once you learn the weapons and the maps you'll be fine.

Squad Deathmatch and Squad Rush are I/O except for 1 tank that someone will inevitably get in. If people start whoring it, I grab the engineer kit and camp the tank. When I see someone running towards it I frag 'em and type "no tank for you". That was actually quite entertaining this morning.

But if it's a map full of campers, the tank's useful to bust up some buildings and get people moving. Or if I just want to get to the other side of the map in one piece.
    =OSS*OGT=

Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:06 pm

• Also the higher ranking players have more "goodies" to buff themselves up. More and better weapons, access to body armor, extra ammo, and optix. It does really suck for a while but it gets better as you learn the maps and get more upgrades.
    =OSS*ROID=
    Admin

Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:54 pm

• Just made rank 32 this morning :D

But seriously, by about...oh I would say 22 or 23, you should have everything in every class unlocked, if you set your mind to it, I think I had everything unlocked by at least 25.

Quick tips to help you

Medic- DROP THOSE MEDKITS, I think its like 10 or 20 points for each little heal you do to your team!

Engineer- Repair Repair Repair! Besides gaining points, if you do 100 repairs you also get a badge with it, worth an extra 5000 points!

Assault- Just like the medic, drop those ammo boxes! same deal, 10-20 points for each refill of ammo!

Sniper- This one is probably the hardest for a lot, the M24 is an alright weapon to begin with, though those chest shots arent doing too good without mag ammo, I recommend using a Saiga for a little while, maybe unlock some more sniper rifles and abilities, and remember to throw your sensors too, you get a badge for that as well!
    =OSS*bulldog1986=

Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:18 pm

• Using the repair tool will also destroy an enemy tank or take out the unlucky enemy you can sneak up on. :twisted:
    56BLOOD
    'Bama Bulldog

Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:23 pm

• =OSS*BLOOD= wrote:Using the repair tool will also destroy an enemy tank or take out the unlucky enemy you can sneak up on. :twisted:

Or cut a hole in a wall to shoot out of.
    =OSS*repor
    The Rockin' Rocketeer

Next

Return to BF BC2

Information