re-sent

Discussion of Battlefield Bad Company 2 and related topics.
Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:39 pm

• I currently have:

TROOP3R
    YourRetiredSon
    repor=
    JOKER=
    OGT=
    SHANKX
    TERMINATOR=
    Roid=

So if my elementary math is still up to snuff, that's 9 of us!
    We need more fraggaholics please.... :twisted:
    56BLOOD
    'Bama Bulldog

Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:58 pm

• :D Got Joker=, gotta add Your retiredson...ggz, Joker=. I gotta relax, Ive had a few beer after getting home. not very focused, cya tomorrow fraggers.

ImageImage
    =OSS*TERMINATOR=
    The Swedish Bulldozer

Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:04 pm

Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:35 pm

• I just sent a request to you again this evening Des...
    I have no clue either what the main pain is with the friends thing.
    'Course I imagine with over 2.5 million accounts the friends list update is not a priority with the master server(s).

BTW has anyone experienced any lag at all in the game?
    Even with all the shiz explosions, death and mayhem occuring during the RUSH matches, and with a couple servers I've been on with 200+ ping, I have had no latency issues. Often you will see a player skipping across the map like a kangaroo with latency in some games, but I have only seen that happen when the C4 goes off and the bodies are flying everywhere :twisted:
    56BLOOD
    'Bama Bulldog

Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:39 pm

• =OSS*BLOOD= wrote:I just sent a request to you again this evening Des...
    I have no clue either what the main pain is with the friends thing.
    'Course I imagine with over 2.5 million accounts the friends list update is not a priority with the master server(s).

BTW has anyone experienced any lag at all in the game?
    Even with all the shiz explosions, death and mayhem occuring during the RUSH matches, and with a couple servers I've been on with 200+ ping, I have had no latency issues. Often you will see a player skipping across the map like a kangaroo with latency in some games, but I have only seen that happen when the C4 goes off and the bodies are flying everywhere :twisted:

Both Desmo and I had some bad lag on one of the Crack House servers one day.
    =OSS*repor
    The Rockin' Rocketeer

Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:08 am

• =OSS*repor wrote:Both Desmo and I had some bad lag on one of the Crack House servers one day.

Come to think of it, that was about one of maybe three times I have really experienced lag in this game.

From =CHG= HappyFisherman
    This how crack wanted it I belive he want to shut the other server off and run this setup save on bandwidth to cut the lag issue I think the rotation should be rush rush conquest rush rush that way you get to play both sides of a map but its cracks call I am just getting it working

Our friends over at the Crackhouse are working on it however. :wink:
    http://www.thecrackhouse.net/index.php?topic=1157.0
    =OSS*DesmoLocke=
    Carolina Corpse Creator

Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:46 am

• TROOP3R
    SHANKX
    Terminator

Are the 3 that I don't have :cry:

Just finished a couple of rounds with BLOOD, although that last one was crappy with it being 3 on 2.
    =OSS*repor
    The Rockin' Rocketeer

Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:35 am

• I´ll send some reqs later today.

repor=
    TROOP3R
    YourRetiredSon

think I have the rest :roll: (prolly not,lol)

one more thing! I bought a copy, BC2. During install it tells I can install this on up to 10 PC:s. Me and my 2 sons have it, from same disc. NOW, it says cannot login "Multiple accounts or something"...WTF!!! EA...only one at a time!! -> gotta go buy 2 more copies of the game.. :evil:

ImageImage
    =OSS*TERMINATOR=
    The Swedish Bulldozer

Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:36 am

• Yeah, Those were fun rounds repor. I try and choose my kit based on the map. Trying to get the unlocks however, forces me to wear a hat I don't necessarily like very much.

I love that M-14 assault rifle. Only 10 rounds per clip. But with the bullet enhancement it commits some serious damage.
    I still havent quite figured out how the guys with the M Class Heavy Machine guns can kill you clear across the map.
    56BLOOD
    'Bama Bulldog

Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:52 pm

• =OSS*BLOOD= wrote:Yeah, Those were fun rounds repor. I try and choose my kit based on the map. Trying to get the unlocks however, forces me to wear a hat I don't necessarily like very much.

I love that M-14 assault rifle. Only 10 rounds per clip. But with the bullet enhancement it commits some serious damage.
    I still havent quite figured out how the guys with the M Class Heavy Machine guns can kill you clear across the map.

Yeah I logged on just to check my friend list and saw you playing.
    I like the SCAR-L on that snow map, but generally I rock the Saiga as you may have noticed.
    =OSS*repor
    The Rockin' Rocketeer

Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:15 pm

• =OSS*BLOOD= wrote:
    TROOP3R
    YourRetiredSon
    repor=
    JOKER=
    OGT=
    SHANKX
    TERMINATOR=
    Roid=

sent a request to all of ya today except termi and repor (got em already) if it doesnt work i`ll try again
    METAL RULEZ :twisted:
    (NO kangaroos in Austria)
    =OSS*GhOStOfVieNNa=
    Austrian Assassin

Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:39 am

• Hey Joker..... last time we played you mentioned you sent a friend request. Well...just writing to say that when I looked after that I didn't see the request. It was *probably* because my friendlist was maxxed at 20 (which I think is the max possible). So I 'm guessing that the invite disappears when you are already full. I'm not too sure...just guessing.

Anyway.... I deleted somebody that I haven't seen in ages to clear some space and sent you an invite. I'm thinking that if they haven't improved the friend-list system that you won't get it unless you were online while I sent it.

Anyway....just writing to say to keep trying....

Next weekend I'm gonna be in bachelor mode (wife and youngest daughter off to a retreat thing for the weekend) so that will leave me at home with my teenage boys and means extra fragging time. If Termi is on chances are I'll hookup in a server he's in (or vice-versa) and maybe we can get the friend-list thing sorted at that time.

Also... here's a dumb question but....

I finally bothered to download and install Ventrilo (I'm normally a TEamspeak 3 user). I have the connect details for the server you guys use. I've "test" connected to it a time or two. And for my question..... in my few minutes (few minutes ONLY) of looking at Vent, I didn't see a voice-activated option. Can you set it up so that it is voice activated? Or is it only a push-to-talk mode software?
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
    =OSS*Flyswamper

Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:09 pm

• Uncheck PTT in setup and set sensitivity really low because the default is too high. The most important thing is to make sure in the upper right hand corner make sure both the DirectFX buttons are checked.
    =OSS*Bomber=

Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:41 pm

• received the request and accepted u swamp..
    =OSS*JOKER=
    Clan Clown

Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:03 pm

• =OSS*JOKER= wrote:received the request and accepted u swamp..

Ahhh... its good to be accepted.... lol

Maybe we can team up with termi and some others this coming weekend and have a little fun.....
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
    =OSS*Flyswamper

PreviousNext

Return to BF BC2

Information