BF:BC2 Videos

Discussion of Battlefield Bad Company 2 and related topics.
Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:24 pm

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:07 pm

• Damn I had no idea about all the bonus points.
    =OSS*ROID=
    Admin

Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:55 am

• Gotta find some paralysed guys to snipe :twisted:

ImageImage
    =OSS*TERMINATOR=
    The Swedish Bulldozer

Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:06 pm

• =OSS*TERMINATOR= wrote:Gotta find some paralysed guys to snipe :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Your hilarious Termo !!! It would also be helpful if they had really large heads. :lol: But I know what you mean. I don't do shots anywhere near those distances and it seems the target is always darting behind things or moving so much that a bodyshot is the best I can hope for. And unless he is already hurt (rare)....... he just scampers away to hide and heal.

What is the deal with the bronze/silver/gold stars? I get those occaisionally and have no idea why I got em.
    =OSS*ROID=
    Admin

Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:12 pm

• I actually don't have the retail game yet :? But bet your ass when I do I will be making vids :roll: :lol:
    HonkeyMofoJr
    Clan Mascot

Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:31 am

• BOOM HEADSHOT :twisted: watching this (and hopefully your soon coming vids) makes me really sad cuz I got still 10 weeks till new PC :cry: but on the other hand it`ll be good entertaining footage
    METAL RULEZ :twisted:
    (NO kangaroos in Austria)
    =OSS*GhOStOfVieNNa=
    Austrian Assassin

Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:21 pm

• =OSS*ROID= wrote:What is the deal with the bronze/silver/gold stars? I get those occaisionally and have no idea why I got em.

There are platinum stars too.... .worth 10k pts each! (Click HERE to see my screenshot of one)

I think its a "work up through them" kind of thing. I don't remember what the requirements are for each, but basically after you get bronze stars you work up to getting silver.... etc... I may be wrong, but I think they are cumulative kills with a weapon or something (not per-round requirements).

Someone more knowledgeable may correct me though...

Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:01 pm

Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:22 pm

• Nice site; good find Fly. Haven't seen that one yet.
    =OSS*OGT=

Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:07 am

• Well... I managed to get FRAPS to record at higher than 30 fps in BC2 and recorded about half a round the other night. Here is a quickie composite of that footage that I threw together. I *did* cut out some of the slower sequences and some of the evidence of me dying... :) Also added a quickie title.... Other than that I really didn't spend any time editing ....just hit the wizard to share on youtube and let it rip.

The result probably contains a little too much "down time" and I'm not happy with how much resolution was lost from the raw footage (1920x1200 at ~50 fps) down to the final product....

But... it's a quick vid and with the soundtrack added is kinda fun to watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xSX0Q1OjMU

Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:16 am

• :D Stones Rolling with Meeles gives goosebumps! :D

ImageImage
    =OSS*TERMINATOR=
    The Swedish Bulldozer

Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:11 pm

• The video that I *WISHED* I would have recorded was when I set out to get one of those pins that require you to have 4 road kills in a round. I hopped into an Arica Harbor Rush server (think it was our WGO one...not sure). I was attacker and the instant the round started I hopped into a jeep/HumVee and went on a tear. I don't know why I was as successful as I was but I went on a road rage streak of taking out something like 10 players in a row. I think I even got the same guy or two twice (after a respawn) before someone finally took me out.

I was laughing my ass off at some of the antics of them trying to get out of the way and being surprised as I buzzed around the MCOM area and surprising the snipers and engineers. It would have made a funny video for sure.... Not sure if I'll ever recreate that bit of madness, but I may give it a try sometime....

Not sure what song that would be set to, but I bet there is an appropriate song out there for it...

Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:26 pm

Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:06 pm

Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:26 pm

• That's so funny OGT.....I love the way he just stands up and starts talking calmly as the battle is raging behind him...shiz blowing up and bullets whizzing around......hilarious....
    56BLOOD
    'Bama Bulldog

Next

Return to BF BC2

Information