BF:BC2 Videos

Discussion of Battlefield Bad Company 2 and related topics.
Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:10 am

• Thanks guys.
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
    =OSS*Flyswamper

Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:35 am

• Couple musical options for your next batch of Noob Flambeau.............

Burning for You , Blue Oyster Cult
    Fire, Springsteen version of course
    =OSS*ROID=
    Admin

Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:54 am

• Pretty sweet Fly.
    I've never done well with a flamethrower. Good job.
    =OSS*Bomber=

Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:00 pm

• Funny thing about my flamethrower exploits.... I really wasn't using it *THAT* much until I wanted to make a video. So I picked the same map as in my other video to go out and purposely get a bunch of footage.

Before I started that process, the typical game on that map (and on that particular server) almost always turned into a giant nade-spam contest. Kinda reminded me of the hills of Jalalabad to be honest.

However, since I started to run around with flamethrower for the purpose of getting footage, now if you go to that server and that map comes up everybody is pulling out their flamethrower. he he. I had one of the regular players on the server tell me "Fly... this is all your fault... you turned this from a nade spamorama into a flame-broiled bbq event" Certainly there are still quite a few nades thrown around, but it's funny to see so many flamethrowers going at it all at the same time. :)

I still got a few kills to make with the flamethrower before it's platinum, but not many. I'll keep those good song choices in mind if I do some more footage like that. For now though, I think the next project is TNT-themed and/or some kind of vehicle-driving-Highway-To-Hell themed thing that is maybe more an attempt at humor than just fragging showoff stuff.

Who knows, maybe I can get together with a few buddies (some of you included) and we can do some kinda of combo where we use TNT to "launch" a jeep behind enemy lines or something..... heh.... I've done it in vanilla BC2 and laughed my ass off the first few times we launched ourselves across the map on quads...

We'll see I guess....
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
    =OSS*Flyswamper

Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:17 pm

• haha i wanna do that! :D

and fly so you made it bbq, always when i go up there it's like hell 5 flametrowers in my face xD
    =OSS*KEFKE96=

Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:36 am

• ..Pffffffooooosshhhhhhh! or something...YES!!!..always some armada of meat grilling dudes around the corner.
    - Desperately looking up in the left corner.. :shock: :shock: :roll:
    - Did I get anyone?? :cry: :roll:
    -YEEES! I got one!

LULZ! Flames arent my business, buts alot of fun.. :lol:

ImageImage
    =OSS*TERMINATOR=
    The Swedish Bulldozer

Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:01 am

• As i am bored i made a trailer for the last mission of bad company 2 wich i will upload in 2 weeks, i wanted to show you guys now.

It's still a bit of a mess i started yesterday and i made a great improvement compared to that video, i guess you could see this as the beta video.

http://www.mediafire.com/?p2jbeafni8snyny

i watched it several times now and i am really not sure, it's definetely not the finished version but still, i am doubting about uploading, well i got time left
    =OSS*KEFKE96=

Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:19 pm

• looks good only i gotta say the it's a little wierd from second 5 to 6 :)
    =OSS*FREAK=

Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:10 am

• yeah i know i still have to find something, i might make 2 trailers, or don't make it at all lol if i really can't find something, but i am pretty sure i get it more or less nice in 2 weeks :D
    =OSS*KEFKE96=

Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:55 pm

• SOOOO euhm yeah i made my first BC2 Vid it's a short sniper gamplay dedicated to bomber cuz he likes to show of his awesome sniper skills xD I decided to let him bite the dust this time !!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    Anyways here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLGmUkii ... e=youtu.be
    =OSS*FREAK=

Previous

Return to BF BC2

Information