hey all

Battlefield 2
Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:29 am

• Hi everyone,

Hope this finds you all doing well and hanging in there okay. I haven't gamed in way too long. Doing okay here in the Rockies. Moved my pops into my house for the last stage of his journey and he passed away peacefully a few weeks back. No more suffering man...amen. My boy, Teo, is just past 2 years old now and it was just like yesterday coming home from the hospital. Man, where does the time go?

What's everyone playing these days?

Peace and blessings to all.
    =OSS*Old Rug=

Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:40 am

• Hey Rug. Sorry to hear about your father, my condolences. I think your son was just being born the last time I saw you in game, Hadn't realized it had been so long.

Some of us still play Bf2, some play world of tanks, some play Bc2 and I think Shags is holding down the fort with SoF. I'd say the majority are waiting for the release of Bf3.
    =OSS*repor
    The Rockin' Rocketeer

Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:33 am

• Well I'm part of the 2nd gen of OSSs so I don't really know you lol. I hope to meet you soon. I hope your dad rests in peace. Repor got the game part all right. But guess what...ROID LEFT BF2! Amazing huh. Now he's playing world of tanks.
    =OSS*Bomber=

Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:04 am

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:03 am

• my condelences as wel

i never saw you before (same as bomber) just got invited few months ago, hope to play with you once :)
    =OSS*KEFKE96=

Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:03 pm

• Same ol here, playing BC2. My condolenses to you. Life is short, yes, Time is relative. I got this thought of how long Ive been into this OSS...7 years now!!

Friends and family come and go. Pass away and some newborn....Im glad I know you guys. It gives my life a greater meaning anyway. Hope to play with you soon again :P

/termi

ImageImage
    =OSS*TERMINATOR=
    The Swedish Bulldozer

Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:14 pm

• It's really good to have you post up Rug...It's been a while alright.

My condolences on your Father's passing. Thanks for updating us and sharing with us that you are doing well.
    The little one's take over your life and that's the way it should be.

Gaming always takes a back burner when it comes to my kids, even though they are all grown and doing their thing, sometimes their thing is hanging out with me and that's all important no matter what their ages.

So keep your priorities in shape and when and if you find the precious spare time to hook up, none of us are difficult to find anymore.
    Just deciding which game to play is my concern most of the time.

Just last night it was Left 4 Dead 2 with XConMan.
    Tonight it may be Bad Company 2 with some of the other OSS noobs.

So look us up on game when you can.
    56BLOOD
    'Bama Bulldog

Return to -BF2-

Information