Usual play sites

Battlefield 2
Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:04 am

• This was a enigma for me;

where do OSS players usually play?

Can somebody give me an answer for that question? :D

Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:14 am

• :D Hi! I think most of our players visit the -=GP=- Inf only Jalalabad server regularly. I´ve been there for a long time to meet friends and have some fun. Now Im most into BC2 and it takes up my time. BFBC2 is a nice complement to BF2 and... it has hooked me up totally for some weeks.

ImageImage
    =OSS*TERMINATOR=
    The Swedish Bulldozer

Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:45 pm

• Hi! What's your in game name. I can add it to the player finder.
    There are tons of great players on that server. Don't get discouraged if your score is bad.
    Plus always keep moving. Only stay in a spot if you know you are safe. Made spammers and snipers will get all the time. Otherwise this you'll do fine. :D
    =OSS*Bomber=

Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:01 pm

• welcome to our forum hunter. :) The GP server that Terminator mentioned is where we play mostly but often it is late at night. I am a nightowl and several of our active BF2ers are in Europe so they are fragging in the middle of the night (US time). Hope we can hookup for some fragging soon.
    =OSS*ROID=
    Admin

Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:58 am

• My in-game name is lipovi. XFire is the same. I'm a usual player at =UKA= and also an admin. I just wanted to play a round against Roid, player first on the leader boards.

Talking now like a noob. :oops:

Anyway, this was just what I wanted to know.

P.S. Late hours, your time in a time zone. Mine is GMT +1, so if you want to sync the time, just tell on XFire. I'm usually on.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:11 pm

• hunter, I would be honored to do some fraggin wit ya. :) my xfire is "roidd" but I don't run it much. I most often play between midnight and 4 AM Eastern time.

Is the UKA server infantry only? Perhaps I will check it out later tonight.
    =OSS*ROID=
    Admin

Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:25 pm

• Yes, UKA is inf only server and the only map rotating is Strike At Karkand.

But usually people play between 7 pm GTM and 2 am GTM. You will find a empty server later. :(

If you come around 8 pm GMT or 3 pm your time, there should be a full server waiting for targets to be painted, if you know what I mean. :lol:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:03 pm

• I will be sure to swing by and check it out next time I am on in the early part of the day. :))
    =OSS*ROID=
    Admin

Return to -BF2-

Information