Request for Foomster

Battlefield 2
Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:34 am

• A little while ago a guy posted the following on my Youtube comments thingamadoohicky....................

"hey could u please ask foomster if he would like to give his account to a rising new star... he isnt using it and id like to put it up to its former glorey... i m not a hacker or a dodgy person just a cool new zealander.. could u please ask him to consider it,,, he never plays it and im good.. but i dnt want to make a new account,, i play ssr"

I am not sure what to make of it but I promised to pass along the request so here it is.............
    =OSS*ROID=
    Admin

Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:09 pm

• Weird.

I've heard of people giving their accounts away or selling them, but I thought it was more common for RPG games like Warcrack... Personally, I would never give or sell an account of mine. I remember Trooper wanted to play BF2 when I got it way back when, and I told him to make his own account! :P

Just my .02ยข
    =OSS*DesmoLocke=
    Carolina Corpse Creator

Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:37 pm

• It was usual fare in most any America's Army server that someone who was high in Honor Points but just didn't catch on very well to the rudiments of the game was asked if he was playing on his "Ebay Account".
    And seriously, there were America's Army 100 honor point accounts on Ebay!
    I haven't seen that but a couple of times of late, but damn people would rather pay money to climb the Ranks than put in the time.
    56BLOOD
    'Bama Bulldog

Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:19 pm

• Why does he want a hacked 4 star account with -9 million points?

Regardless, Foomster hakrs back to my cadet days at USMA so not interested in anyone else using it :D
    =OSS*Foomster
    The Nightmarish Ninja

Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:36 pm

• I have no idea................ like I said................. just passing along the message. :?
    =OSS*ROID=
    Admin

Return to -BF2-

Information