Clan Application

Battlefield 2
Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:59 pm

• Oh, the SAW??? OK, of course I know of it. Most peeps just call it the SAW. It is surely a second rate weapon compared to the the others. The fast rate of fire is of little use since you can only fire about three bullets at a time before the deviation makes it useless. The huge clip is meaningless. How often do you run a PKM dry before you have a chance to reload?? Almost never. With less stopping power than the PKM its harder to kill long range before the target can scuttle away to hide or healup. Other than maybe a very slight advantage at pointblank range it is worse in every way.
    =OSS*ROID=
    Admin

Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:05 pm

• =OSS*ROID= wrote:Oh, the SAW??? OK, of course I know of it. Most peeps just call it the SAW. It is surely a second rate weapon compared to the the others. The fast rate of fire is of little use since you can only fire about three bullets at a time before the deviation makes it useless. The huge clip is meaningless. How often do you run a PKM dry before you have a chance to reload?? Almost never. With less stopping power than the PKM its harder to kill long range before the target can scuttle away to hide or healup. Other than maybe a very slight advantage at pointblank range it is worse in every way.

Thanks for the lecture. :wink:
    I start using the pkm instead of the saw from now on.
    I'm sure you love influencing minds roid. :lol:
    =OSS*Bomber=

Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:10 pm

• =OSS*ROID= wrote:Oh, the SAW??? OK, of course I know of it. Most peeps just call it the SAW. It is surely a second rate weapon compared to the the others. The fast rate of fire is of little use since you can only fire about three bullets at a time before the deviation makes it useless. The huge clip is meaningless. How often do you run a PKM dry before you have a chance to reload?? Almost never. With less stopping power than the PKM its harder to kill long range before the target can scuttle away to hide or healup. Other than maybe a very slight advantage at pointblank range it is worse in every way.

Ah, but remember Roid back in the day (pre-patch 1.3) you could actually snipe with the PKM. It was the ultimate sniper rifle :D .................but like everything else it got nerfed. :evil:
    =OSS*repor
    The Rockin' Rocketeer

Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:08 pm

• The light coming from the saw is way to bright. I can barely see the enemy using that gun. :cry:
    =OSS*Bomber=

Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:55 am

• =OSS*ROID= wrote: At that point, there is no going back and your life will change in ways unimaginable !! Your food will taste better, the air you breathe will be fresher, and most importantly......... the women will find you irresistable. 8)

indeed life becomes better as an OSS member :wink:
    METAL RULEZ :twisted:
    (NO kangaroos in Austria)
    =OSS*GhOStOfVieNNa=
    Austrian Assassin

Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:34 am

• I like the PKM and MG36. The saw aint interesting...I dont like the sound :lol:
    Yes =OSS= is a pleasant way of life. :P

ImageImage
    =OSS*TERMINATOR=
    The Swedish Bulldozer

Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:06 am

• yeah, the PKM used to be one nasty firearm. :twisted: It made the sniper rifles obsolete.

Your most welcome for the lecture.................. and I won't even charge you for it................ this time. 8)
    =OSS*ROID=
    Admin

Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:47 am

• :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Always had a good sense of humor roid.
    Hey by the roid do you have an store account?. It will be easier to track you.
    =OSS*Bomber=

Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:59 am

• store account???

I don't like people tracking me............... already had to move once when repor located my house.
    =OSS*ROID=
    Admin

Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:03 pm

• OH woops! :oops: Damn PDA. I meant xfire account. :oops: :oops:
    =OSS*Bomber=

Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:10 pm

• my xfire is "roidd" but I am rarely on it
    =OSS*ROID=
    Admin

Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:45 pm

• The only ones that I ever see on xfire is me! Dez and Trooper are on there once in a while but they are the only ones I see on there. I'm always on there! :D
    =OSS* witty5

Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:46 pm

• What's yur account? :?
    =OSS*Bomber=

Previous

Return to -BF2-

Information