Where is everyone?

Battlefield 2
Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:20 pm

• =OSS*ROID= wrote:Many of the BP IO servers have the "no eryx til US gets flag" rule in effect. Not sure if that helps or not.

Yeah that can probably help. Thing is though, we don't implement that rule because we understand it to be against EA's rules of engagement for ranked servers. Basically you can't prohibit players from using specific weapons like that....

Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:34 pm

• =OSS*ROID= wrote:For some reason there seems to be more of these AT rocketeers lately. I love playing against these guys. Watching the rockets spin out of control as their corpses drop to the ground always makes me chuckle. At close range they are a bit annoying but no more than a noobtoober.

Yeah, but how many of them blast Elton John's Rocket Man on ventrilo while killing peeps....... :D and can take down planes. Doubt I can do it anymore, I haven't play vanilla Bf2 in over a year.
    =OSS*repor
    The Rockin' Rocketeer

Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:00 pm

First full round after being off for 2 months. Good enough for first but a long shot from scoring over 100 with close to 25-30 kills consistently every round. I guess that is normal being kinda rusty but it will come with a few more rounds. Thanks to Witty for being squad leader. I will make sure to hop into Ventrilo too next time.
    =OSS*DesmoLocke=
    Carolina Corpse Creator

Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:23 pm

• Woo Hoo Desmo is back !!
    =OSS*ROID=
    Admin

Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:22 pm

• Not fair!! My first two days of Christmas break, I gotta go to PA. (10 Hours drive :shock: .................But people don't know how to drive in the snow cause a back up on a highway for 2 hrs and 30mins!)
    I hope you can fix the home computer des before I get back..see me up on the leaderboard. :wink:
    =OSS*TROOP3R=
    Clan Young Gun

Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:11 pm

Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:27 pm

• :D It sure was alot of fun! This has to be done again soon :P

ImageImage
    =OSS*TERMINATOR=
    The Swedish Bulldozer

Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:01 pm

• what shall i say... STRIKE for desmo
    METAL RULEZ :twisted:
    (NO kangaroos in Austria)
    =OSS*GhOStOfVieNNa=
    Austrian Assassin

Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:13 am

• =OSS*TROOP3R= wrote:Not fair!! My first two days of Christmas break, I gotta go to PA. (10 Hours drive :shock: .................

Did Roid kidnap you in his van? :shock:

=OSS*repor
    The Rockin' Rocketeer

Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:25 am

• =OSS*repor wrote:
    =OSS*TROOP3R= wrote:Not fair!! My first two days of Christmas break, I gotta go to PA. (10 Hours drive :shock: .................

Did Roid kidnap you in his van? :shock:

It was a dark ride...
    =OSS*TROOP3R=
    Clan Young Gun

Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:03 pm

• Well, I'm back at Goodfellow AFB in San Angelo, TX and I should have my gaming PC here by the end of the week. It cost me $115 to ship 3 good size boxes through UPS. Not too bad but a fellow Airman down the hall said he got his stuff shipped for free because he went into the store with his ABU's on. Hearing that got me bummed about spending that much, but I figure I have 6 more years of getting discounts and stuff for free. :wink:

Anyways, I am still limited to staying on base after duty hours, so I should find some time to game with everyone.
    =OSS*DesmoLocke=
    Carolina Corpse Creator

Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:14 pm

• Welcome back Desmo! On another note, do you guys have a guy in the clan named =OSS* DROID? He was on the Crack House yesterday, and I was gonna kick him and tell him to take off those tags, but I wasn't absolutely sure if he was part of OSS or not. Let me know and I'll deal with him if need be.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:32 pm

• No droid here. Unless it is one of our crew using a different name must be an imposter. :?

Des, look forward to seein' ya back online. :)
    =OSS*ROID=
    Admin

Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:08 am

Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:25 am

• =OSS*DesmoLocke= wrote:Well, I'm back at Goodfellow AFB in San Angelo, TX and I should have my gaming PC here by the end of the week. It cost me $115 to ship 3 good size boxes through UPS. Not too bad but a fellow Airman down the hall said he got his stuff shipped for free because he went into the store with his ABU's on. Hearing that got me bummed about spending that much, but I figure I have 6 more years of getting discounts and stuff for free. :wink:

Anyways, I am still limited to staying on base after duty hours, so I should find some time to game with everyone.

What? No POV for your rank or none for trainees period? We have a no-wear off-post policy for our utes. Something the others should probably do as well.
    Now that you're in, you need to go get inked, find some tobaccer to do and drink heavily.
    =OSS*repor
    The Rockin' Rocketeer

PreviousNext

Return to -BF2-

Information