BF2 Noob Guide

Battlefield 2
Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:04 pm

• I thought I would make a noobs guide to BF2 to help those who are new to the game. Hope someone finds this helpful.

Cap enemy flags, don't run away. Unless you've got more important places to go, like camping an uncappable when we have no spawns.

There is almost always more then one way to the flag, don't bunch up. Attacking from multiple angles is a must.

Once you get to the flag be sure and spread out, or one grenade can cause your entire squad a whole lotta trouble.

Sometimes you have no other choice but to bunny hop, although rather noobish, it could save your life and make for very upset AT personal.

Don't keep charging headon at an enemy in a fortified position. Or at least bring a gunner on your boat, you might stand a chance

Be careful climbing ladders, snipers like to leave you very loud presents. And friendly soldiers leave red candy. Try some, it's tasty.

Commanders are too busy to watch where they are driving, stay away at all costs. Wait a minute ... why is the commander driving?

Be careful when asking for supplies. Smart ass commanders may try and drop the crate right on top of you. Thanks again Donk. LMAO!

Whatever you do, don't drop your weapon. It limits you ability to be effective at close quarters combat and its really bad for your elbows.

Find an elevated position. This will make spotting the enemy at greater distances much easier. Be careful, you may stick out like a sore mep.

Don't drive off in an empty car. Squad up and take you mates with you. Also loading the car with C4 is a good backup plan to consider.

Conservation is the key to winning at BF2. Don't waste too many C4s on one vehicle when 3 is more then enough, unless you're trying to be funny.

Medic don't carry grappling hooks, so if friendly soldiers aren't following you, pick it up. You don't want an enemy shock paddling you, do you?

Think you're safe from C4 just cuz you're in the middle of the water in an APC or boat? Think again. Those fuckers will stop at nothing.

Cars move faster then your feet. Trust me. Find a ride however you can. Cars full, don't worry. Hop on the hood and lie down, just ask Donk.

Make a spectacle of yourself at the end of the round. After a frustrating round of toobers and vehicle whoring, its just whats needed for a laugh.

It's important to maintain air superiority. There is nothing I hate more than when all the helis on my team are capping an indoor base. WTF!!

Ground strength is also important. Don't underestimate the power of a convoy. Rolling in numbers can be beneficial, plus it looks cool.

Stats padding is always easy when 10 of you gang up and kick everyone who joins out of the server. Just take a lesson from EGAME clan.

If you have to land on the aircraft carrier for troops or repairs conserve runway space. Friendly piolts will appreciate your efforts.

Stay away from LSD when you play BF2. The effects make it almost impossible to distinguish enemy soldiers from chidrens toys.

And perhaps most important, keep your plans simple. If everyone has the same objectives, your squad and your team will have a better chance.
    Are those dusty jump wings?
    How do you expect to slay the Huns with dust on your jump wings?
    =OSS*RandomZer0=

Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:17 pm

• LMAO. Some good pointers in there...like stay as far away from donk as possible.
    =OSS*Crimson Ghost=

Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:49 pm

• LOL, good stuff! I never realized donk could b so dangerous :shock:
    =OSS*grizz=

Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:21 pm

• Nice pics! :lol:

Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:41 pm

• Awesome post!

Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:02 pm

• lmao, nice! :lol:
    =OSS*sadava=
    Admin

Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:12 pm

• :lol:
    =OSS*JOKER=
    Clan Clown

Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:28 pm

• RandomZer0: Note: Loading the front of a vehicle with C4 and raming it into an enemy vehicle (causing detonation without using the detonator)
    will result in you killing him and him also getting the kill on you.
    You will not get -2 suicide points for this.

Donkey: Note: Load a vehickle with c4 and ram a team-mate
    ussually results in your team-mate getting the tk for you, as well as other team-mate's in either vehicle.
    the driver of thr other vehicle "is no more."

Full speed helps, make sure you've got a good head of steam.

BTW: I'll be resizing the pictures above and we'll update the content wth any added info.
    I may delete comments.

Sept Crims

=OSS*Crimson Ghost= wrote:LMAO. Some good pointers in there...like stay as far away from donk as possible.

Now thats knowledge
    ...the stench of death reveals the taste...
    =OSS*DONKEYSHOW=

Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:47 am

• LoL... very nice post RandomZero. Will help if I get the game which is a mmmmm-aybe.
    =OSS*Shaggie=
    Shagmeister

Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:20 am

• Beware of RED barrels!
    The enemy landed at our teams capable main.
    6 of em gathered around the flag and barrel as i was running tword their chopper... :twisted:
    =OSS*DONKEYSHOW=

Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:54 am

• :D Enjoyable Reading until I realised I might not be in same team all times, Donk Fried my ass to grass 2 nights ago.......still burnin pain...hehe

ImageImage
    =OSS*TERMINATOR=
    The Swedish Bulldozer

Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:02 pm

• my pussy lips itch :(
    =OSS*DONKEYSHOW=

Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:56 pm

• yours too?

Donk! Whatup stranger. You still playing BF2?

I love this post btw, i don't remember seeing it. :)
    =OSS*OGT=

Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:12 pm

i win

Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:11 pm

• where was this field manual when i first started playing ...

All those mistakes.... i did em all.....

:lol:

Next

Return to -BF2-

Information