Good Times

First Encounter Assault Recon
Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:02 am

• I see you guys are getting some troops together playing this.. Game totally rocks and is so addictive. Anyhoo we're starting some friendly and fun scrims with our first one this coming Monday.. Not sure if you guys would like to get one going or not? Hit me up if ya do... Our server is the TDM server... not sure if ya'll have played on it before or not. I believe I saw OGT pop in one day. Bungle will you touch me later?

Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:04 pm

• pssst... bungle... he wants you to touch him. :?

Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:53 pm

• Fuck yeah we need to get some troops together and start playing this. This games' been rockin my socks ever since i got it. Battlefield who? There's a few that play around here, not many. I think Velocity's got a team going. Maybe maybe you guys could hook something up.

I will definitely keep my eye out for your server more often in the future Tweek, and thanks for popping in and giving the heads up.

PS- If you guys ever have just a general public fight night make sure to post it here. The few of us getting into the game could use a place to meet up. :)

Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:28 am

• Rgr... GGs Mr OGT... sCk is just a group of guys from the UT world who were basic misfits in a way... we all found and been playing togehter for a while now... anyhoo I started playing fear and got 1 other member to play with me... since then we are getting new peeps joining and lots more wanting too... soooo... a fight night of sorts will be coming soon and will post it over here also... game has a lot of potential.

check ya soon ogt!!

Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:32 am

• FFF.. thats me above. rubadub to desperate housewives.

Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:39 am

Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:26 pm

• Tweek is to cock as fat chicks are to bon bons.

Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:35 pm

• i can't argue with you about that. Tweek loves the cock.

Return to -F.E.A.R.-