Ghost +1

General Mass
Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:09 am

• Hello soldiers!

Here comes the update referring to me.

Im still driving pixel tanks and thats been it with gaming. Im still part of AAF (lets see if i quit duty and search for something new).

Most important thing is i became father 2nd time . :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

specs to my little girl => 53cm
    3600g
    name Johanna
    date and time Monday 20th April 01:43

and before i forget i married last year 8)

ill post up some pics when we had our photosession with some special babyphotographer :roll: ....just dont ask.... my wife thinks it is neccessary to spend a lot of money to get nice pics....
    METAL RULEZ :twisted:
    (NO kangaroos in Austria)
    =OSS*GhOStOfVieNNa=
    Austrian Assassin

Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:03 pm

• :D LOL! Kids popping up everywhere and marriage and officer dangit U have ure hands full. My kids are moved out this winter. Now they comew home when they are hungry - and miss my love to them.

Snow has come to its end here and I was a liitle earlier today trying to sgift them wheels on one of the cars. FAILLED!! first time ever!! :evil: Gotta take it to a shop tomorrow to get it done. Emabarrasing :oops: Gotta be some rust. Roads are salted wintertime here so its a tough environment to cars.

Jump in a and rage some in bf3 sometime! Im still there and enjoying the shooting and explosions, haha :lol:

Congrats to you and all family, take care bro.

ImageImage
    =OSS*TERMINATOR=
    The Swedish Bulldozer

Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:36 am

• Congrats man!!!!
    =OSS*KEFKE96=

Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:45 pm

Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:17 pm

• Hull and Turret armour are essentially nonexistant, but the protection of mr. ghost makes her a Maus
    =OSS*Bomber=

Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:49 pm

• Congratulations to the new addition. Don't fret the photo sessions too much Ghost. There comes a time when you wish you had gotten more pics and there's no going back.
    Marriage is everything you make it. I've always thought the paper work is just for legal documentation. The real marriage is what is in the heart, and not on paper.

I've gotten back into BF3 and delving into BF4, which admittedly I said I wouldn't. But the series, in spite of EA's best efforts to run veteran Battlefield players from the game, is still one of the best games on the market. COD sucks and always has, and a few other copy cat War based Genre games suck as well.
    Star Wars I will keep an eye on....maybe take it up if we get some participation.
    I still wish ROID would get outta the tank and play some BF3. I know he has it. Or even better, just get BF4 and lets all tackle it together?
    56BLOOD
    'Bama Bulldog

Return to -Legion-

Information