Hey guys! What's everyone been up to?

General Mass
Tue May 13, 2014 11:41 pm

• Hey guys, it's been quite a while! I figured I'd let my =OSS* broheims know what I've been up to for the last several months (almost a year e-gawd!)

Well, I finally asked the little lady to marry me (again) to which she agreed, we were going to stop by the the court and get it done and over with the next day but our lawyer said there was a certain process to follow so we couldn't get it done like in Vegas (drive-thru service) so it's still pending but sealed for all intensive purposes.

So what've you guys been up to? What are you guys playing? Last I heard, PR was dead and Trooper ended up joining the Air Force!

Not sure if anyone plays this but "No room left in hell"'s a great Half life 2 mod which I've been playing a bit of! Any takers?
    Last edited by =OSS*Singsing= on Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
    =OSS*Singsing=

• Yo yo yo!! Excuse me if my enthusiasm seems out of place, but I've had a lot of Korean soju. :D

It is so good to hear from you man. I knew about the brawl and the bad ankle injury, but you're getting married?! Congratulations man!

Trooper and I are the only ones still playing PR. It is still a hell of a good time if you have the hours to devote to a gaming session. We (mostly me) are also interested in Star Citizen which is still in the Alpha stage, but if you like space sims then I suggest you give it a shot. I will have to look into that Half life 2 mod. I am always looking for something new to play. Don't be a stranger! I've got the AJSA Teamspeak saved, but don't be afraid to hop into ours from time to time. Miss ya bud!
    =OSS*DesmoLocke=
    Carolina Corpse Creator

• TLDR
    =OSS*repor
    The Rockin' Rocketeer

• Hey! Well Im moving. New town/village, no fiber :cry: ...First goal to re-establish connectivity with the INTERNET!!!

Then second goal, buy a new BMW 320XDrive to get a acceptebal fuel consumption (like 51milles/gallon) to get the fuck out from where im moving (like..get to work)

3rd goal, enjoy my vacation and forget all about work for a while. (like..beer in my hand)

...after that...I dunno

ImageImage
    =OSS*TERMINATOR=
    The Swedish Bulldozer

• havn´t been around in a while......so first => hello OSSers
    life gets more busy the more my little son grows up.....he had his 2nd birthday last week :D
    im about to marry next month.....and last but not least i´ll become father 2nd time next year :mrgreen:

gametime still short and usually it ends up with D3 those days cuz i just dont have the bucks to replace my 4 year old rig
    i´ll try to hop in more often in the future
    cheers Ghost
    METAL RULEZ :twisted:
    (NO kangaroos in Austria)
    =OSS*GhOStOfVieNNa=
    Austrian Assassin

• Wow congratz! I'm so happy for you!!!
    =OSS*KEFKE96=

• :D Ghost !
    Glad to hear the family growing and getting married, happy for you guys! My kids on they way out of nest. We have moved to villa and REALLY enjoy the new living. about the internet I decided to get the copper and also one mobile 4G connection. Works alright to game and everything else you want to do online. :)

Got that car I was mentioning before, dangit! Really had use of it at the vacation in germany. Whatta handling car...feels rock steady at any speed/situation. 184HP, could have some more on the highways but not nesessary. consumption all over stopped at 0,565 litres! I think thats good..

Getting a little cold outside now...this summer with 30+ degrees, even up here north in SWE has made me forget the normal temperatures. 20 is now cold, lol

ImageImage
    =OSS*TERMINATOR=
    The Swedish Bulldozer

• About 16 degrees here, summer went by way to fast.

I have Math exam tomorrow, because I failed in June, if I pass I can go to my final year of high school. I studied 2 months, if i don't pass i can't imagine how i'll feel, knowing i wasted the summer.
    =OSS*KEFKE96=

Return to -Legion-

Information