Zombie Games

General Mass
Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:14 am

Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:39 am

• I haven't seen that one before, but now I cant wait. looks cool.
    Low Down and Shifty
    =OSS*NAZ=
    Admin

Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:33 am

• For the story line and graphic candy, I still bust L4D2 quite a bit.
    It's best mode is cooperative and the game has the built in option of starting your own game either on a local server or hit a public server. You can friends only a game or public the game if you want.
    XConMan and I have played coop a bit and it's a challenge and total fun shooting the "infected" in this game.
    It's pretty cheap from Valve (Steam) and I typically play it more than any other games currently.

The downside is there is no Deathmatch, in the sense that we are accustomed to playing that mode.
    You can play that mode but you either have to be one of the infected or a Survivor.
    And the game limits you, when playing as the infected, to the same characteristics that character has in the game. In other words, if you are "Spitter" infected character, that is the limit of your attributes.

Only the survivors have ammo and weapons in the Death Match mode.

Other than that irritating particle of the game, it's still tons of fun to blow the shit out of the infected.
    There are also many unbelievable detailed user maps available for download to bolster interest in the game. And with settings in the game mode from "Easy" to "Insane", there is plenty of options to set how much of a challenge you want to take on.
    There are player interaction challenges throughout most of the maps which require certain things to be accomplished to either move to the next level or to get access to areas within the map.

I still delve into Battlefield 3 and also Battlefield Bad Company 2, which both are pretty good.
    I haven't obtained Battlefield 4 and won't make that step.
    I gave up on EA long before Battlefield 4 came out and will not purchase an EA game ever again.
    56BLOOD
    'Bama Bulldog

Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:31 pm

• Yup I have Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2 in my Steam. I have only played single player mode though.... Believe it or not. Super fun games.
    Low Down and Shifty
    =OSS*NAZ=
    Admin

Return to -Legion-

Information