Tablet

General Mass
Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:20 pm

• me and my ggirl r thinking about buying a tablet after we bought the ipad air from my mother (xmas present) //// during one week tryout with the ipadAIR i started to like the maximum chillout u can get using a tablet with just hangin around on your couch :)

now my problems
    i dont like apple and would prefer android
    if i say yes to apple (my girl would like to have one cuz she has a iphone 4) i´d take the mini but she says it´s too small (like all other 7")...so it has to be the big version but the ipad air is just too expensive and ipad2 is too old (imo) and im not sure about the sony xperia Z or samsung
    i have read now through about 50 to 80 reviews today, compared lots of tablets with each other and actually i would buy ths one: Asus Memo Pad FHD 10 its pretty good bang for the buck if u dont use your tablet for 3D games (thats only for PC)

now my question
    does anyone of u guys own a tablet? (im sure)
    whats your experience so far?
    can u give me advices
    apple or andriod?

other options to the one i mentioned above would be the nexus 10 or => :( ipad2 which is my girlfriends favourite
    METAL RULEZ :twisted:
    (NO kangaroos in Austria)
    =OSS*GhOStOfVieNNa=
    Austrian Assassin

Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:19 pm

• I personally don't have a tablet sorry :( I'm happy with either my PC or my phone for the couch :D
    =OSS*KEFKE96=

Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:51 pm

• My wife/kids use some tablet sometimes. Bought it to have entertainment in tent during vacation. Its soome 10" ACER. It has android and well its good for its purpose. I have used it like 2 times. I think its a dust collector but I guess it doesnt fill my needs. Theres phones/PC/laptop/ISP TV/tablet... :roll: Is there a way I can get some unplugged time ffs :wink:

btw...the ACER tablet was on sale but a good bang for the buck in some comparisation I did before the buy. ~150-200euro I think it was.

ImageImage
    =OSS*TERMINATOR=
    The Swedish Bulldozer

Return to -Legion-

Information