Welcome to the Group =OSS*FlySwamper=

General Mass

• Thanks chump.... was good to see you in-game the other night and play a few rounds with you.
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
    =OSS*Flyswamper

• =OSS*BLOOD= wrote:and Roid keeps his list of Potted Meat Distributors in the US.

Ahhh.... now your talking. Hard to find anybody that appreciates a good potted-meat-and-egg sandwich with a healthy slathering of Miracle whip on the bread. Yum![/quote]

I actually have one of those on my trofé shelf right beside me...ARMOUR Potted Meat "Americas Favourite"...its from like 7(?) years back...Guess its 100% suicide consuming it, lol.

So..speaking of Roid...anyone heard from the man lately...and Roid.. If you read this...I hope ure fine Bro.
    I dont use the Facialbook and twitters...bla bla. Im a little of the Last Resistence. Just to make a point to my teens...and by the way my beloved wife. Way to much time.

Why not spend it on Battlefields... :oops: :lol:

ImageImage
    =OSS*TERMINATOR=
    The Swedish Bulldozer

• WOW !!! missed alot as it seems !!! :o

Welcome Flyswamper !!! since you're not new here, i won't make a totally not funny joke about bombers little wiener xD
    glad to have you here Fly !!!
    =OSS*FREAK=

• =OSS*FREAK= wrote:WOW !!! missed alot as it seems !!! :o

Welcome Flyswamper !!! since you're not new here, i won't make a totally not funny joke about bombers little wiener xD
    glad to have you here Fly !!!

Thought I read somewhere he rubbed it so much it got bent out of shape or something. :P :oops:
    =OSS*Flyswamper

• late as always these days i have to say WELCOME Fly
    so now that my 10 min/day PC time is over im back in "action" on the diaperfield lolz

cu guys
    METAL RULEZ :twisted:
    (NO kangaroos in Austria)
    =OSS*GhOStOfVieNNa=
    Austrian Assassin

• Welcome man!
    TS3: notellcartel.typefrag.com pass: frag

=OSS*Xconman=

• Welcome Mr. Swamper. :) It brings much joy to my heart that you have joined OSS.
    =OSS*ROID=
    Admin

• =OSS*ROID= wrote:.....Something....

Holy sh*t!!!
    =OSS*repor
    The Rockin' Rocketeer

• I know that Bulldog, Foomy, and Roid have been tearing it up daily in their elite platoon in WoT. They have so many provinces its insane.
    =OSS*Bomber=

• Don't forget that Injun is tanking with us as well............. but mostly he just steals our kills. A momentus event like the tagging up of Flyswamper is certainly more than enough reason for me to come out of hiding. :)) Plus I had to come back to see what sort of shenanigans Shaggy has gotten himself into. It is good to see you all doing well and hopefully we can get together on a game we all enjoy at some point in time.
    =OSS*ROID=
    Admin

• Roid, I still have that ptted meat. Actually right in front of me. Do sucha tincans Xplode after a certain time? I take a pic and post it asap...If I remember.

Always have U here with that one above my Keyboard :D

ImageImage
    =OSS*TERMINATOR=
    The Swedish Bulldozer

• Cool! I was kinda wondering where Roid got off to. I've noticed a little activity on his youtube page every now and again but hadn't seen much here. Glad to see you back and thanks much for the warm welcome.

All this talk of potted meat has me getting hungry. In all seriousness, perhaps I'm gonna have to make me another potted-meat-n-eggs sandwich sometime soon. You see, I'm just starting a month-long stint as a bachelor so I'll be cooking for myself the next 5 weeks or so (wife and kids are in one city, I've gone ahead to the new city that we are relocating to this summer). Yum!

Oh... and I should be online quite a bit more than I have been lately. Haven't been able to play much or check forums with all the house selling, traveling, house hunting, etc... that has been going on. No sign of it slowing down too much till the fall but the next 5 weeks of bachelorhood should mean I get to play a lot more and check in here more frequently.
    =OSS*Flyswamper

PreviousNext

Return to -Legion-

Information