The Avengers - WooHoo!

General Mass
Thu May 31, 2012 1:06 pm

• 3D was nice, kinda difficult having 2 glasses on lol

Spoiler!!!!

i really thaught iron man would die, even though you know it isn't possible :D

i want to see promotheus, but i have exams so i guess i have to wait for dvd
    =OSS*KEFKE96=

Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:13 am

• You know even though you typed "Spoiler!" at like 30 font...you still spoiled it. I dont have the will power to just not look at the very next text. We need the "hidden" bbcode feature.
    =OSS*Bomber=

Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:28 am

• sorry bombie
    =OSS*KEFKE96=

Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:49 am

• Someone does die though Bomber. :P
    Hardly a spoiler. :?
    =OSS*Shaggie=
    Shagmeister

Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:52 am

• =OSS*LieutBomber= wrote:You know even though you typed "Spoiler!" at like 30 font...you still spoiled it. I dont have the will power to just not look at the very next text. We need the "hidden" bbcode feature.

But we do have the "hidden" feature. It's called black text. Well, if you're using the "Black Pearl" board style that is. I have hidden stuff in a lot of my posts.

I bet you totally highlighted this just to make sure, didn't you? ;P
    =OSS*DesmoLocke=
    Carolina Corpse Creator

Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:32 am

• =OSS*DesmoLocke= wrote:
    =OSS*LieutBomber= wrote:I bet you totally highlighted this just to make sure, didn't you? ;P

i did :D
    =OSS*KEFKE96=

Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:25 pm

• Oh god someone dies! I thought this was going to be a happy movie. :( I dont want to see it anymore.
    :p
    Hahahaha im just messing with you guys. I just thought that supersized spoiler thing was funny
    =OSS*Bomber=

Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:57 pm

• anybody saw prometheus yet?
    =OSS*KEFKE96=

Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:00 pm

• Nope but someone whispered its Riddley Scott/Aliens maker in this production. I love....killing Aliens so I will certainly give it a shot. :D

ImageImage
    =OSS*TERMINATOR=
    The Swedish Bulldozer

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:33 am

• I'll be seeing Promethius 3D at iMax in a few weeks. Should be epic!
    Meanwhile.. I've had a few sneak peeks at Iron Man 3. Looking great! :)

Check one out. Iron Man Mark I to Mark VII in the background.
    I to III (Ironman)
    IV to VI (Ironman 2)
    VI to VII (The Avengers)
    VII to ? (Ironman 3)
    You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
    =OSS*Shaggie=
    Shagmeister

Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:27 pm

• Just watched it. Those subtle moments of wit was very enjoyable. The movie was action packed and hilarious. Loved it.

The only part I didnt like was that Loki didnt try that hard. He just took the human resistance as a big joke and acted as if he already won. I dont know any leader to be that stupid. But, you know Loki wanted to enjoy them losing. Idk its that feeling you get when you follow a guy all across the map to knife when you could have shot him the entire time. You wanna piss them off, annoy them, get in their head. And thats loki's style but he still could have tried a bit harder.
    =OSS*Bomber=

Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:52 am

• I thought the same at first Bomber but it's a difficult one considering the vast scape of the film and how to punch that in.

Btw.. I wont give it away but there are hints throughout the film of the Avengers who will be joining the team. I picked up on it the 2nd time and confirmed in the third. Similar to how we saw Captain America's Shield in both Iron Man films (easily seen in the 2nd one) knowing he was on the way (and Thor (obvious) at the end of the credits of No.2.

The Clip right at the end of the Credits
    Remember after Stark was saying "Great Job Guys etc" and then mentioned the Shwarma Joint about two blocks away? Central Station; "and then Shwarm after."

Well here's the clip right at the end of the credits in case anyone missed it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI_lChirViM

This was not in the 3D Version because that reel (or digi-tape - whatever) was already complete. I'm still amazed how many people forget to wait till the end.
    =OSS*Shaggie=
    Shagmeister

Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:28 pm

• What do you mean "who will be joining the avengers." Are you talking about the later members of the Avengers?

And im just gonna have to watch them all again After watching the Avengers the hints will be easier to spot. Just one question though. How would stark get Capt America's shield?Im sure they would know its really important to him or is that just a fake?
    =OSS*Bomber=

Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:29 pm

• =OSS*LieutBomber= wrote:How would stark get Capt America's shield?Im sure they would know its really important to him or is that just a fake?
    Iron Man 2 - when he used the shield to level off all that equipment to fire-up the poladium to create the new element. A lot of stuff was supplied by SHIELD (including his father's chest of goodies).

The first Iron Man.. it was sitting on a desk in the background when he was trying to get his suit off with the Gantry when Pepper walked in seeing all the bullet holes (after his battle with his captors and the two jets). Had to be quick.

PS.. Yes other Avengers joining the team. That's what I like about Marvel. They are clever and subtle (but not quite as obvious as a short stint by Stan Lee in every film). Thanos (shortly into the credits) was very obvious and had to be that way to set it up and thrill comic fans.
    =OSS*Shaggie=
    Shagmeister

Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:38 am

• =OSS*Lenin= wrote:
    chump01284 wrote:
    =OSS*DesmoLocke= wrote:I will say this much. It was worth the wait.

Now, what about this Battleship movie in theaters now?...

Battleship is next on my list right now, Am waiting for it to open it with open caption for us deaf people.

Chump, youre deaf? wow i had no idea bro...

Yea, i am deaf. :) and I cant wait for Avengers 2! Love the first avengers movie. 10 stars!!!!

chump01284

Previous

Return to -Legion-

Information