The Avengers - WooHoo!

General Mass
Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:04 am

• Just a bit from me.
    When I was a kid all the other kids loved Superman, Batman and the DC stuff. As for me? I loved Ironman and Thor.. and later Spiderman and the Hulk. Captain America - not much except with the Avengers series of Comics. Thought he was ghey.. hahaa!

The Avengers (the movie) has just been released. For me - this is Bucket List stuff that has come in early. First it was a childhood dream to see Ironman, then Ironman 2 and my partner at the time (through both) laughed at me because in the cinema I was like an excited little boy seeing a movie. Also then came Thor and loved it! Now the dream is almost complete and I am so damn excited to see the Avengers.

I bought Gold Class Tickets here to see it on Sunday and cannot wait to see it in style and the comfort of a recliner and butler service. Anyone else keen to see it or liked any of the characters when younger?
    You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
    =OSS*Shaggie=
    Shagmeister

Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:52 pm

• i never saw the comics, but really want to see it, i saw captain america, which was awesome, thor, and i know ofcourse the hulk and iron man, so i might see it in cinemas, otherwise DVD :D
    =OSS*KEFKE96=

Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:54 pm

• might see this one in cinemas, otherwise:

"If Hitchens Is In Hell, I would Like To Make My Reservation"

=OSS*Lenin=

Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:11 pm

• I still haven't figured a logical way to control the Hulk. He's the only mentally unstable one of the group when he's in full
    Hulk Mode. Total Rage against anything and everything. Love the Hulk.

And that's the other thing. Hulk is pretty much invicible as long as he's pissed off.
    So couldn't he just be a one man Avenger all by himself?
    But then in Peaceful moments he's back to his weeny little Self..

Enter Superman.
    The everything SuperHero.
    Though he's not part of the Avengers, he is still around according to the Comic Timetable. So he can fly, see through shit, Freeze stuff, Heat Vision eyeballs, Unlimited strength as long as theres no Kryptonite around, so couldn't he just take on everyone and everything and be the Ultimate Avenger in Solo mode?

And when the smoke clears, and he's wearing Clark Kent Glasses, he's still Superman.

I love the comics and the heroes. Some of the Villains are as or more interesting as the Heroes.
    When I was a youngster, I was intrigued by the Silver Surfer and his boss, Galacticus.
    I was never able to get a good grip on the BackStory concerning Galacticus and his never-ending quest for planets to devour. His origins and destiny were always an enigma to me as a child and I wanted to know more about him.
    The Fantastic 4 Movie concerning The Silver Surfer mainly dwelled on the Herald Surfer and not his boss, and left me feeling empty.

I need to see this movie.
    56BLOOD
    'Bama Bulldog

Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:25 am

• i didn´t read any of the comics in my childhood but have seen almost all of the movies
    don´t have a favorite of all the superheroes......wait i have one KICKASS
    ony of my squadleadrs told me to MUST SEE this movie so i think im gonna be in the cinema this weekend
    METAL RULEZ :twisted:
    (NO kangaroos in Austria)
    =OSS*GhOStOfVieNNa=
    Austrian Assassin

Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:23 am

• Well ive eagerly watched pretty much all the marvel movies. Cant wait to see how it all comes together!
    Btw Iron Man 3 is due 2013!
    =OSS*Bomber=

Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:01 pm

• =OSS*LieutBomber= wrote:Well ive eagerly watched pretty much all the marvel movies. Cant wait to see how it all comes together!

yeah, but justin bieber plays as tony stark as a kid. so theres no way in hell im going to watch a movie with that fag in it...
    "If Hitchens Is In Hell, I would Like To Make My Reservation"

=OSS*Lenin=

Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:38 pm

• =OSS*Lenin= wrote:
    =OSS*LieutBomber= wrote:Well ive eagerly watched pretty much all the marvel movies. Cant wait to see how it all comes together!

yeah, but justin bieber plays as tony stark as a kid. so theres no way in hell im going to watch a movie with that fag in it...

lol
    METAL RULEZ :twisted:
    (NO kangaroos in Austria)
    =OSS*GhOStOfVieNNa=
    Austrian Assassin

Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:53 pm

• Samuel L. Jackson...Avangers...Yes this can be good. The incredible HULK has always fascinated me since I was a kid decades ago. I dont even care if its a good movie, its a must see 4 me.

ImageImage
    =OSS*TERMINATOR=
    The Swedish Bulldozer

Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:04 pm

• =OSS*Lenin= wrote:
    =OSS*LieutBomber= wrote:Well ive eagerly watched pretty much all the marvel movies. Cant wait to see how it all comes together!

THAT IS A JOKE RIGHT?
    =OSS*KEFKE96=

Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:38 pm

• Well it's quite appropriate the 'beaver non-believer' (ie: fag) plays Stark as a kid. Tony was pretty lame when he was young but they'll probably spruce it up. I would still love to throw more than just a water bottle at the fag.

Marvel Movies Already in Production
    * Thor (2).
    * Captain America (2)
    * Ironman (3)

2013 will be a big year for Marvel Movies.
    Tomorrow.. the Avengers.. WOOHOO can't wait!!! :D
    =OSS*Shaggie=
    Shagmeister

Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:06 pm

• It's always Tomorrow in Aussie Land from what I've heard.. 8)
    56BLOOD
    'Bama Bulldog

Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:56 pm

• =OSS*BLOOD= wrote:It's always Tomorrow in Aussie Land from what I've heard.. 8)
    Yes indeed. Like now it's the next day.
    =OSS*Shaggie=
    Shagmeister

Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:32 am

• :roll: Thinking if we got out, having a beer where I am and you Shagz take a Cab home... ...you Go back to the Future.
    ...no hangover :idea: :mrgreen:

ImageImage
    =OSS*TERMINATOR=
    The Swedish Bulldozer

Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:34 pm

• But the hangover will still be from yesterday. :wink:
    Okay.. about to head out to see the movie in about 30 minutes.

I am so excited. Not one person I heard of disliked it. Even girlfriends dragged along really liked it.

PS.. if you see it, wait till after the credits finish. There is always a sneak-peek of what's next on the agenda.
    =OSS*Shaggie=
    Shagmeister

Next

Return to -Legion-

Information