OSS*History

General Mass
Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:19 am

• =OSS*BLOOD= wrote:And now, OSS and Bloodrave are eternally locked into a strangle-hold, bar nothing, metric algorithmic fragging hella good time, kill-em-all, let God sort them out, kiss my arse, eat a nade, fu, we aint quittin', dare you to cross that line, damn good fraggin clan :twisted:

Blood this sentence is very cool shit 8) theres only on better i`ve ever heard/read in english from a band (AustrianDeathMachine) altough it makes no sense so u gotta hear it :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDIQDryXySM
    METAL RULEZ :twisted:
    (NO kangaroos in Austria)
    =OSS*GhOStOfVieNNa=
    Austrian Assassin

Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:29 am

• =OSS*BOMBER= wrote:How did you come up with bloodrave? I can't seem to find the connection between =OSS* and bloodrave. It's been a question that I never could find an answer to. :?:

the original BloodRave was hacked and so much of it was lost that Naz said no more. but let us use the BloodRave domain name for the =OSS=

Some people are like slinkies, they don't realy have a purpose, But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.
    =OSS*Injun=
    Admin

Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:50 am

• This is the earliest screeny I could find with the OSS tags. The file was dated 1/28/04 on my computer. I hadn't yet added my tags. I remember we had weekly "fightnights" and had good turnouts consistently for months on end.

Not many clans have survived, let alone thrived, for this many years. :)
    =OSS*ROID=
    Admin

Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:01 pm

• woow the first oss pic :D
    =OSS*KEFKE96=

Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:30 pm

• =OSS*ROID= wrote:Hmmm, maybe we should setup a forum section strictly for our gaming bio's ?? Member's could list the games they have played and what clan/groups they have belonged to, etc.

great idea

I !again! read the history and it was like the feeling i has as a kid seeing SATR WARS - A New Hope for the first time.... beeing part of it.
    And im proud to wear this tags.
    more as soon as we have this section
    METAL RULEZ :twisted:
    (NO kangaroos in Austria)
    =OSS*GhOStOfVieNNa=
    Austrian Assassin

Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:47 pm

• well said Blood im glad to be friends with you all!
    =OSS*SHANK=
    Clan Server Guru

Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:57 pm

• What the hell was everyone doing playing Star Trek? :lol: That's the only part of the story that doesn't gel for me. :lol:
    ImageImage
    The red plug is for your microphone!!
    =OSS*DOC92
    Clan Medical Officer

Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:05 am

• the best part of stef (star trek elite forces) was right in the middle of a battle your guy would stop and look at his fking watch...OMG all you could do then was run like hell from Roid, normally right around a corner into Naz, respawn, repeat.

Some people are like slinkies, they don't realy have a purpose, But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.
    =OSS*Injun=
    Admin

Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:35 am

• =OSS*DOC92 wrote:What the hell was everyone doing playing Star Trek? :lol: That's the only part of the story that doesn't gel for me. :lol:

=OSS*repor
    The Rockin' Rocketeer

Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:10 am

• STEF2 was a hoot to play. With regular "fight nights" we would get on Teamspeak or vent (i forget which) and often be laughing so hard that you had to wipe away the tears. With Injun bitching about his watch, Naz running around spewing "pineapples", Pendy being Pendy, Sandy sticking batleths into peoples backs, Blood bitching about all of the above, Mad and "the boy" going on killing rampages........... what's not to love about this game. The trekky aspect of it had nothing to do with it, at least for me. It was just a fun game to play particularly as a group.
    =OSS*ROID=
    Admin

Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:01 pm

• I loved playing with all of you!
    =OSS*SANDY=

Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:28 pm

• Hey Sandy,

Nice to hear from ya. :))
    =OSS*ROID=
    Admin

Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:42 am

• My name should have been =OSS*SOS= because I was always running away from all of you. I did manage to sneak up behind Roid a few times and pop him in the @ss! I miss those days!
    =OSS*SANDY=

Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:06 pm

• Did anyone ever find out who El Santo was?
    =OSS*SANDY=

Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:54 am

• El Santo was a red faction enigma. The guy had some gaming skills but was better known for his colorful commentary during rounds. Noone ever found out if he was someone smurfing or not. There was a player who went by "The Saint", but he swore that he was not "El Santo". Guess it will be one of those annoying unsolved mysteries. :?: :?: :?:
    =OSS*ROID=
    Admin

PreviousNext

Return to -Legion-

Information